8

Luther Kendrick Knight's Point Of View (P.O.V)

It was the next day now and I was heading to Vladimir's house. After he had said that he thought that I was someone he wanted to get to know he went away to practice football.

He had texted me last night like he had told me he would and we had talked a little bit.

I feel like I am already used to having a male mate. I do sometimes wonder if he will accept me when he finds out that I am a werewolf.

When Kai had asked Alexander if he will cheat on his dad. It was a shocker to all of my friends and I. Alpha Rayne is already mated. And mated wolves would never even look at someone and if a wolf cheats on their mate then they die.

But we had met him and he looked really healthy he actually looked healthier then he looked four years ago. I wonder if Riley is not his true mate. It might be that Riley manipulated their mate bond cause her reputation was not the best before she became the Luna of Red Moon Pack. She still does not have a good reputation and if I had noticed correctly then they did not love each other. It actually looked like Rayne didn't want to be with her. And it looked like Riley just wanted to be with him for the power and high position.

I looked at the house in front of me. It had three stories and looked rather grand. I knew that Vladimir's parents and siblings were there. It was four pm right now.

Rylan is also going to be coming here cause he was paired with Ivan, Vladimir's brother for the assignment.

I sighed and opened my car door and got out with my book bag slinged over my shoulder. I walked towards the door with long strides and rang the bell.

After a few minutes a female opened the door and looked at me for thirty painfully long seconds.

"Vladimir your new friend is here." The female yelled and let me in the house.

"He is going to be here in a few minutes you can sit here in the living room." She told me and then looked to her side for some unknown reason.

"Hi, My name is Luther it's nice to meet you." I introduced myself.

"My name is Eileen and its nice to meet you to." She said while smiling at me and then told me that she will be heading to her room and that I should make myself at home.

After she left I looked around the room and what caught my attention was a statue that was placed on the right corner of the room. The statue had plants and beautiful jewels placed around it. The statue was about "4'0" tall (121,92 centimetres). The statue gave off both male and female vibes and had powerful and calming aura to it. I must be going crazy cause I just said that a statue gave off both powerful and calming aura. A statue wow I thought while shaking my head at myself.

But I have to admit it looked beautiful. You could see tiny details that looked like they defined this statue. Like the scar that went down from the forehead to the left side off the cheek.

The statue seemed hand made.

The statue was also holding a staff in their right hand. It looked magnificent. And with those flowers and jewels adorning the body of the human like statue was just adding to its beauty.

I will have to ask Vladimir about what the statue was there for. Did it have some kind of meaning to it or what. It looked like the statue that I had seen at a temple in this town. Only this town had this statue. From what I know not many people except this town's people believe in this being. And I had been wondering the statues story from the first time I saw it.

"It's beautiful isn't it." Vladimir said entering the room. He looked handsome as always. He was wearing grey sweatpants and a black sweatshirt with his hair in a bun atop his head.