19

Luther Kendrick Knight Point Of View (P.O.V)

It was Monday now and everyone was at school except me. Well Alexander was also not at school but he was not with me he was with Rayne. He will be coming here when the alphas come.

There is five alphas coming including alpha Rayne with Kai. Kai also had to leave school and be home schooled cause of his alpha duties.

From the moment I woke up I have been wondering about the dark enchanted forest. I know I need to find it as soon as I can.

Right now I was standing in front of the pack house waiting for the alphas. I kinda just wanted to go back in and fall asleep.

I actually did not want to meet one of the alphas cause he is ruthless. He killed his own mate for goodness sake. I do know that he killed his own mate because of her betrayel to their pack. Not only that she also was a paedophile so I'm actually happy he killed her.

I know that he found his second chance mate but he treats him really badly but for some reason I know it's just a rumour. I know that they don't exactly have a good relationship but the alpha treats him right. I was kinda shocked when I heard he has a male mate. For all i know the old man has multiple children. And is straight but well he could be bi or something. Or he could be gay for his mate.

Actually the other three packs that are coming are lead by his sons and daughter. He has two male sons that lead different packs and one female daughter that also leads another pack. I think that he has decided he will just hand over the pack to them and they will decide who is going to lead it. He has another son but they are not close. The first son is Damian. He is known as a ruthless alpha. And he and his family are not close at all. Though they have been working on building their relation back up. The family has now been more affectionate with each other.

It is all thanks to the mystery mate of Eliot, the ruthless alpha.

I looked up when I heard cars pulling up. They really like their cars. Each of them had an expensive car. They all get put of their cars and start walking towards me.

"Hello alpha Jameson." I say and outstretch my hand for him to shake and he shakes my hand. He is the alpha of Forrester pack and the second born son of Eliot the ruthless alpha. His pack comes in third after my pack in strength and size.

"Its good to meet you alpha Luther." He says and pulls a male that is as tall as him maybe a little shorter closer to him by the waist.

"Meet my mate and Luna Prometheus." He says and I smile shaking his hand. Prometheus looked behind him at the person that was standing next to Eliot again. It seemed like he knew that person. I knew that he was not human but I was not sure as to what he was.

"Hello alpha Lucas." I say shaking his hand. He is the alpha of the moon pack the third son of Eliot and his pack is the fourth strongest pack.

"Hello alpha Luther. Meet my mate and Luna Epimetheus." He said while holding a male by the waist and smiling brightly at me. His mate is also not human but I don't know what he is. And it looks like Epimetheus and Prometheus are siblings cause they look a lot like each other.

"Its nice to meet you both." I say smiling and turn to the female alpha of the fifth strongest pack.

"Elianna we meet after so long." I say while hugging my friend.

"It surely has been long Luther." She says and then turns to look to the side where her brother's are standing with their mates. And tells me that she will be heading towards them.

"Greetings alpha Eliot." I say looking at the fourty-five year old male and look next him to see a male that looks to be twenty-one years old standing next to him. He is very young to be mated to the old man. The man looks like he has not eaten in days and looks like he could drop dead any minute now. He looks a lot like dad (Ricardo) to be honest.