23

Vladimir James Smith's Point Of View (P.O.V)

It was the day after Luther and Alexander left and I was in the dining room right now with Rayne. I was making sure he eats his food cause he had caused a ruckus about not wanting to eat.

"Rayne you have to eat. You are pregnant." I say when he starts to whine again.

"You are getting annoyed with me. Ain't you?" He asked looking like he wanted to cry. Oh no Alexander will be really angry if he finds out about this.

"No I am not getting annoyed with you." I say and he nods looking at his food.

I start wondering if Luther has eaten his food yet or if he got sick again this morning. I also want to see how the baby looks like. When I found out that he was pregnant I was very happy. I was also confused as to how a male could get pregnant. I wonder what the Mistress has planned for us.

"Sarah I want a toast with butter and nutella on it." Fiona says entering with Sarah at her side.

"Eww." Sarah said with no emotion on her face or voice and got to making Fionas breakfast.

"Sarah you have no right to say what I eat is disgusting cause i am carrying your child." Fiona said with a serious voice and Sarah nodded and came to her and kissed her on the lips then got back to work.

I look at Rayne and see that he has finished his food and give him water then walk out of the dining room towards mine and Luther's room. I had moved into his house a few days ago. I bathed and got ready for a busy day of forming the council. The council has already formed I just have to make a building where they could reside and their offices. I was to be council head so I had to make sure that everything was in place.

The reason i am forming the council is because Hannibal had told me that it was written in my destiny. They had sent me letter twenty-five days ago telling me what I have to do. And I started doing it and surprisingly everyone was very supportive of it even though i am human. I had already told Luther about it and he had told me about what was written in the book. That was also the reason I actually decided to work on it with all my heart.

I went to the office that Luther had gave me to use. I looked at the files that were there. I started working on how the offices should be placed and made. And paying the money that needed to be payed for the things I brought. I was using the money I had made.

I then started looking into the buisness I started when I was sixteen to make money and saw that it was going good. Actually the buisness is rising really fast. I am making millions from it. I looked at the online articles about my work and saw that all the articles were saying good things about the buisness so I guess it was good.

After checking all those things I went to my room and put on a suit cause i was going to a meeting with a very big buisness man. And if this deal is finalised with him then it means I will be earning a lot of money.

I got in my car and first I texted Luther telling him I miss him and I love him. Then I drove to the restaurant where we were going to meet at. I want to the reception and told the lady standing there about my reservation and she led me to the table.

I saw the man I was supposed to meet and sat down in front of him greeting him. Our waiter came to take our order and she was flirting with me and i did not like how she placed her hand on my shoulder.

"Sorry but please don't touch me." I said removing her hand from my shoulder. And she looked at me like I committed a crime by doing so.

"Why?" She asked looking at me.

"Cause I'm gay and in a very loving relationship." I say and she looks embarrassed and apologizes to me and takes our order and leaves. We talked and I got the deal.