17

Luther Kendrick Knight's Point Of View (P.O.V)

It was night time and the full moon was high in the sky. I can't believe it that I would be mated tonight.

Vladimir and I had talked to our friends about mating tonight and they said they had planned to mate tonight so that was good.

The thing about mating is that the submissive should be taken to the dominants house before the heat starts. On the first full moon the mating should happen at the dominants house.

I was in so much pain right now and I could see that Vladimir was holding himself back from touching me. It is considered an unwritten law that the mating ritual be started at midnight.

So right now I was curled in a ball on Vladimirs bed with my fists clenched in pain. We had to wait till midnight to start the mating ritual and it was midnight now.

[Mature content]

"I can touch you now right?" Vladimir asked stepping closer to the bed and I looked up at him and nodded.

"Don't worry I would be gentle." He said then i let my self unfurl from the ball I had formed my self into.

He slowly climbed on top of me and started kissing me and i moaned because of the relief that went through my body the moment Vladimirs lips touched mine.

He slowly took of my shirt and threw it to the side and started kissing down my neck and his kisses cooled down the heat rushing throughout my body.

He took my right nipple in his mouth and played with the other using his fingers and I was a moaning mess. My nipples were extra sensitive tonight, hell my whole body was sensitive tonight and Vladimir was enjoying that a lot.

He went between sucking and biting my right nipple to sucking and biting my left nipple he gave the same treatment to each of my nipples.

"Take of your shorts." He said and I wiggled out of them I wasn't wearing any boxers so after I took of my shorts I was completely naked. He looked down at my body hungrily and I blushed a little bit. I tried hiding my face with my hands but Vladimir gripped at them and didn't let me cover my face.

He started kissing and sucking the insides of my thighs and I whined because he kissed and sucked every where besides my member.

When he came up I tugged at his shirt as if asking him to remove it and he took it off. And let me just say that his muscles looked amazing. I put my hand on his bicep and slowly pulled myself up and kissed him on the lips.

The kiss was gentle at first but soon turned lustful. I gasped when he wrapped his hand around my member and slowly stroked and I thrust my hips forward, moaning.

"Lube." He said and his hand was removed from my member to take the lube from the bedside table. When he removed his hand to grab the lube I whined rather embarrassingly.

He removed his jeans and boxers and I gulped he was really gifted in that area, hell he was gifted on every inch of his body so it was expected that he be gifted in that area too.

The moment I felt his fingers near my hole I started panicking and he probably saw the look on my face and he got of me.

"Its okay Luther don't panic." Vladimir says with his hand on my face.

"Vladimir can I be on top. And I can go at my own pace and penetrate myself on you." I ask him and he nods.