Queen of ice.1

Nikki's pov

I stood in front of the mirror as I watched the tears fall down my face as if it was some sort of water fall. Wiping my tears away, trying to gather all the strength I have in me to stop crying. I used the palms of my hands to wipe both eyes before looking back into the mirror. My reflection shows a woman with red puffy eyes who looks so broken, or at least that is the reflection I'm seeing.

Inhaling deeply, I fixed my divas championship title on my right shoulder before raising my left foot to my chest, bending a bit, still looking in the mirror as I straightened my sock. Good, better.

Walking into my bathroom - yes, my bathroom. I have my own dressing room with a bathroom connected to it because that is the perks of being divas champ-, turning on the pipe to wash my face before putting on my make up and fixing my hair. There, I smiled at the myself.

I have to be the strong, confident, fearless woman everyone sees. Who I project myself to be. I'm not saying I'm lying about all those things, I'm not. It is just that I'm too weak to stop myself from crying at my thoughts. Too insecure to let anyone in and see the real me. And too fearful to fall in love. The fear of getting my heart broken is far too strong. But I rather own animals and be sad then sit up crying over someone who I gave my heart to only to have them stomp on it like a pavement.

I exited my dressing room, looking like the cold person everyone know me as and I will admit, I like it. "Uh Nicole, I, uhh wanted to know if you would go out with me some time?" Tim the stage manager asked. I turned my face to him, looking him up and down making him feel uncomfortable with himself and shiver a bit out of fear. Whimp. "Never, would I go out with you. Now tell me how much more time before MY match?" I looked down on him as he search through the papers on his clip board. "Uh, next half an hour. Nikki please give me a chance. I promise I will treat you like a queen-" I put my finger on his rather dry lips. Wants me to go out with him with that desert he calls lips? Uh, no. "Shut up and leave me alone. Okay?" I glared into his eyes as he nodded frantically. If I was suppose to go out with a guy it sure as hell won't be a whimp like him. I smirked and turned on my heal walking away from the weak, scared boy in a man's body.

"Hey." I told Brie sitting on her as she groaned and tried to push me off her. "Get off, you fool." Brie said, I laughed and poked her nose but obeyed her and got off. Brie is my twin sister, identical twin that is, even though we don't look so much alike as we use to in our early days, due to my breast implants which I must say looks great.

"You look super cute in that outfit with the belt." Brie said eating a mouthful of her salad. I looked down at myself and smiled, nodding. "Thanks bae. So would you tonight holding it for me while I fight." I told Brie, she rolled her eyes at me. "Whatever the champ says." She giggled and I joined in.

Our conversation stopped when her boyfriend, Randy Orton, came and give her a small kiss on her lips. "Hey babe." He said pecking her lips again while she blushed, "Hey hun." She replied and I made gagging noises catching both's attention. "Oh, hey Nicole. Got to caught up in my girlfriend's -Brie- beauty." I gave him a tight small smile and a raise of my head, making him turn back to Brie (who was glaring at me) awkwardly.

I took Brie's abandon salad and ate some before leaving the couple alone without a goodbye. I don't hate nor dislike Orton as Brie thinks. No, I just don't want him breaking her heart like Bryan did.

I walked to the gorilla with about five more minutes to spear before I go on. I sat on the plastic chair being the only one there apart from Seth and Emma. "Listen here tots, I'm sorry but I'm Mr. Money in the bank and I cant afford distractions. So yeah, we are done." Seth coldly said as he broke up with her, her eyes filling with water. "I am not a distraction. Seth please, I can forgive you. You and I could make it to the top where we can have everything." Emma pleaded holding onto Seth's upper arm. Pathetic, I thought of her. "We can't have everything, no human can, even the richest person don't have everything Emma. Step out of fairy tail land and into the real world." Seth fought back and I agree with him 1000%. Emma looked at him through her teary eyes, shaking her head. "You are so damning cold and a dick." She slapped him and I held onto my mouth. I have gotten those words so many times before. Seth just laughed. "That you was just begging to be with." He fired back at her staring into her blue eyes. The Australian blonde just ran off as he watched her smirking. He rubbed his red cheek for a bit.