Lost in the party

"Hey AhSi, where were you, haven't seen you for awhile?" yelled Ximen who seemed enjoying his company.

"Been out to get some fresh air, a bit stuffy here" Replied AhSi.

He's looking around, like a lost puppy. Some girls approaching him "Come on, join us AhSi. Show your moves!", one girl , Xin Bai bravely pulling AhSi's arm and try to dragging him to dance with her.

AhSi try to refuse politely "Maybe later, I need a drink now."

"Next time".

"I must find Ximen first"

"You're good, but I'm thirsty"

"Perhaps after this song, I hate this one"

"I've been dancing all night, I just need a break for awhile"

Excuses after excuses, AhSi try to decline every single offers from all the girls. His brain exhausted just to think  for anymore excuses. He really is stuck. His F4 mates seem busy with their dates. Well, it's own fault, Ximen has warned him beforehand, that he needs a plus one.

Aargh, that's reminded him of Shancai. Has she left yet? Or is she still waiting outside. Should I check her? But what if, she see me. She may think I stalking her. But I only concern for her and her friend safety, nothing wrong with that. I'm just looking after Ximen's guests. Yes, that's right.

With that thought, he bolted out outside as quick as lightening.

It's almost half past midnight.

When he came out, he caught a glimpse of Shancai just entered someone's car.

She's sitting at the back seat, not in the front passenger seat, somehow he feels so much better. He doesn't know why. But definitely a relief.

When he got back at the party room, he's getting so bored .

He drank a couple of bottle of beers, just to killing time. But he remind himself, to not get drunk. He's not fancy staying in the hotel room anyway, while everyone else busy.

In the end, he just giving up.

"Bro, Ximen happy birthday! Enjoy the rest of the night. I'll better go home now!"

AhSi told Ximen.

"Why AhSi, since when you become Cinderella?" Teasing Lei.

AhSi answered with annoyed " well since, I'm the Lone Ranger here. I trust you all , won't need my support tonight" AhSi turn to teased them back.

"Well, I can't, we didn't warn you. Beside where your little ball of sunshine? Don't tell me she's back home already? That's why you became lethargic" laughing Ximen.

"As it happened, by accident yes I saw her leaving the party. I'm just tired, I better go back home. Sleep. But trust me, there's no correlation whatsoever with her already leaving"

"Whatever you say, AhSi " said all 3 of them in unison.