Not an easy Sunday

It's 9 AM.

Sunday morning AhSi woke up with a slight headache. I had a strange dream about meeting a girl.

No, it wasn't a dream. It was really happened last night at Ximen's party.

I met this particular girl. She was no breath-takingly, super model goddess look liked which make everyone turns their head, nothing like that.

He has met countless women in those categories with his privileged.

This girl is different.

She is just normal. A normal girl.

What was her golden ticket to get invited to Ximen's party?

AhSi is trying to rack his brain. What did Ximen saying again?

She's running the baking club at our school and what else? Ah, that's right she brought cookies for present for Ximen's birthday.

I wonder what's the taste like.

Argh, Ximen is so lucky! I must try those cookies. I'll ask Ximen, sure he won't mind, it's only cookies. I won't be surprised if my best buddy even will giving the whole box. He has no doubt, feels happy inside.

AhSi make his simple Sunday's plan. Firstly, of course I will pick my blue car from the police station. One of the driver, can drive me there, then I'll go to Ximen's house.

*************

Sunday afternoon at Ximen house.

"Can I try Shancai's cookies?"

"AhSi, what you doing here?" Ximen surprised, not expecting him turning up at his home today.

"Where are those?" he ignored Ximen's question and keep asking him about the cookies.

"What do you mean those?" clearly Ximen didn't understand what's in AhSi's head.

"Your gifts! Shancai's cookies. I know you wouldn't eating them already", said AhSi.

"AhSi! But why? Shancai baked those biscuits for my birthday gift, so it's for me. She baked especially for me.

It would offend her if I am giving them to anyone else, wouldn't it! Rude and she will think I am appreciating her efforts". Ximen reasoned.

"But, she wouldn't know. We are not going to tell her anyway." AhSi never thought Ximen would dismiss his idea, very rarely.

"No way bro, even you are my favourite bro, I won't share my present!" Ximen said stubbornly.

"I will treat you to expensive hotpots. A VIP cinema tickets . Or new pair of Nike sneakers you like. Or any..."

"Wow wow wow... AhSi what's going on, stop it will you! The more you try to bribe me, the more I will reject! I won't ask you anything for change as much as tempting me. But the answer, will remain NO!

It's only fair to her, and that's my final answer! Sorry bro!" Ximen just had to stop all his unreasonable begging.

"Arrghhh!" AhSi groan in frustration.

"I never know you are so stingy, it's only cookies! "

"Precisely, it's only cookies. You've said it yourself. " Ximen chuckled.

"You don't understand!" AhSi yelled getting  irritated.

"No I don't, you just acting like a little boy AhSi. Anyway, you've missed lots of fun last night. You should staying. Lei, MeiZuo and their dates also stayed" he added.

"That's exactly the reason why, and I made the right decision for not staying". 

"I'm off now, I need to think".

AhSi sulked and stamped his feet leaving Ximen dumbfounded.

Here we go again, Ximen sighed.

My dear brother AhSi, you need to learn, you can not always get what you wants, just because you have money. Not everything you can buy with money in this world.