Zero | Busyhead

... 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘴𝘭𝘦𝘦𝘱 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘮𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵

MORE THAN ANYTHING, TEAGAN KATO LOVES TWO THINGS.

Video games, hence the Twitch channel, and literature, hence the Associates degree. A little lower on the list falls, of course, her two best friends and her older sister. One step beneath that houses all of the friends and associates she's made through her social media career. Then comes apple pie. Then everything else.

Though splitting her time between a strict streaming schedule, a stricter class regime, and an even stricter part-time job wasn't exactly what Teagan had planned for her early twenties, there's not much about her life that she would change. As her channel grows, she inches closer and closer to wiping that third schedule off of her shoulders. All she needs is just one more little push, and she's home free.

She didn't think that push would come in the form of a monotone college drop out, but then again, she also didn't expect to fall in love thanks to Minecraft.

Needless to say, there was a lot in her life that Teagan didn't plan for. Technoblade was one of them.

... 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘥𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘮 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘢 𝘱𝘰𝘦𝘵 ...

S T A R R I N G

KAREN FUKUHARA ⥽ TEAGAN KATO

@sneakteags | @sneakteags2

ANNA AKANA ⥽ MINA KATO

@minakat

RUTH B ⥽ KALEA MOORE

@k.kaleidoscope | @kaleascope