Six | The Child

"HELLO SNEAKTEAGS!" Tommy's boisterous voice greeted, causing the girl to jump a bit in her seat. She adjusted her headphones with a scowl, immediately editing his volume on her discord to be far quieter. When he spoke again, she was able to breathe. "How are you my friend?"

"I'm well, thank you. How are you, Tommy?" she asked in return. She knew that he was already streaming, but she started up her Twitch anyway. Better late than never.

Tommy made a low grunting noise of disgust at some mistake he had apparently made, but righted himself in time to respond to her. "Fine, I'm quite fine, thank you." There was a brief pause as the discord entry chime announced Nico's arrival. "HELLO OKAYNEEKS!"

 Nico laughed lightly at Tommy's excitement, choosing a more civil way of greeting in response, "Well hey guys what's-"

"NICOOOOOOO!"

When civility didn't work, Nico hardly hesitated to match the younger streamer's energy." "TOMMMMMM"

Teagan laughed at the energy between them. Though she hadn't spent much time streaming with Tommy, it was obvious to her that his joy and positivity was infectious. Other than possibly getting overstimulated here and there, Teagan found it hard to imagine how someone could not enjoy streaming with him. 

Nico, on the other hand, she had plenty of experience with. He had been one of her closest friends for years, and she would always love him so very dearly, but he could occasionally be... a lot. But no matter how tiring he could be, Teagan wouldn't know what to do without him. He was the first person to coax her into giving the whole streaming thing a try in the first place. Mina might have been her number one supporter in all things, but when it came to her career, Nico was a close second. 

"I'm not sure I'm going to be able to last a whole stream with the two of you," Teagan teased playfully. "Or, at least, my ears might not be able to."

Nico blew out an exaggerated raspberry, "Be more of a party pooper, Teagan, I dare you." At that, Tommy snickered, and Teagan just rolled her eyes.

The bantering went back and forth for a little while longer, before Tommy eventually ran out of what little patience he began with. "Are we ready to start? Have you even started your stream?" When Teagan admitted she had not, Tommy let out a huge groan before spouting nonsense about her being a slacker.

Rather than entertain the boy's harmless griping, Teagan deafened her discord and switched her screen to Twitch. It took her the usual few moments to get all her specs situated and her equipment booted, but before she knew it, she was live. She flipped on her face cam, smiling and waving softly as her more loyal viewers popped into chat. "Hello everyone! I'll officially start in just a minute, let me send out the traditional tweet."

Teagan :) @sneakteags

Streaming now! Party games w/ @OkayNeeks and @TommyInnit !
Come hang :)
twitch.tv/sneakteags

💬 3.1k ❤️ 44.8k

Technoblade 🐷 @Technothepig

Hah. No.

💬 2.7k ❤️ 29.9k

 Kalea Moore @k.kaleidoscope

oh god. praying for you.