1. Addicted

Third POV (J) this means it's Jaehyun's side

It was another typical Friday morning. But that meant Jaehyun had classes to attend. Not that he minded though. He loved school and actually had one of the best grades in his year.

But if there's one thing he hated about school, it was waking up too damn early for it. (LOL that's me)

Beep! Beep! Beep! Beep—

Jaehyun turned off his alarm and groaned since he was still extremely tired and waking up at 6am was not helping him at all.
(Side note: Jaehyun takes morning classes)

He got up and started to stretch his body and got out of his bed to start his workout. Yes Jung Jaehyun likes to workout in the morning to get his body moving so he doesn't stay lazy in the morning.

Why do I force myself to do this? Jaehyun thought as he finished up his last push-up for now, wiping off the sweat sliding down his forehead.

He stood up, wanting to take a shower. He walked passed his body size mirror and checked himself in the mirror.

Oh yeah that's why. Jaehyun chuckled as he eyed his naked rock hard abs in the mirror. He then grabbed a towel and headed towards the bathroom in his shared apartment.

On his way to the bathroom, he passed by his roommate's room and he heard heavy footsteps pacing back and forth.

He sighed but knew why his roommate was acting this way. He knocked on the door and waited for his roommate who quickly opened the door but wore a distressed look on his face.

"You good Mark?" Jaehyun asked, leaning on the doorway as Mark went back to pacing back and forth, obviously the younger alpha was nervous over something.

"Hyung it's been forever since I been here." Mark nervously said. He just moved back to Korea just a few weeks ago after living in Canada for a few years. Luckily it was vacation but it was finally over so he had to face his fears.

"Mark you'll be fine." Jaehyun tried to calm the younger down.

"But I'll be all alone in my year!" Mark pouted, actually making a point since Jaehyun was a year older than him and wouldn't be there with him.

"Then make new friends." Jaehyun rolled his eyes playfully and walked away to take a shower before his class. He did not want to show up to class with a nasty smell along sweat dripping down his body.

"That's easy for you to say! You're popular!" Mark groaned that in English which Jaehyun easily understood. It was one of the reasons those two became roommates.

(Anything in underline is said in English)

Jaehyun didn't reply since he knew this would keep going back and forth if he did for a while and he did not want to be late to his class at all.

He went inside the bathroom and took a quick shower. He then exited the bathroom with the towel around his waist and walked back to his room.

Jaehyun decided to dress into something stylish since he had a date with his girlfriend later on in the day. Speaking of his girlfriend, he grabbed his phone to give her a good morning text, being the great boyfriend he is.

After throwing his phone onto his bed, he walked to his closet and grabbed a pair of ripped black jeans, a random black t-shirt, and his leather jackets.