17. Mark Me

Omg I'm spoiling you guys....Enjoy! Also be more prepare cause another chapter may be out a few hours OR MINUTES later :D
Third POV

It's been a couple weeks since Taeyong and Jaehyun found out that they were mates and Taeyong finally felt ready to tell his sister.

Right now, the couple was in Jaehyun's car in front of Taeyong's house.

"Are you sure you're ready?" Jaehyun softly asked, holding the omega's hand.

"Yes for the fifth time Jaehyunie." Taeyong giggled. "We can't keep sneaking around."

For the past few weeks, Taeyong has been making excuses to leave the house which was very hard for the omega to do since he was a terrible liar especially towards his sister. He didn't want his sister to find out that he has been going on dates with her ex boyfriend.

The two then got out the car and went to the door, slowly entering the house seeing the oldest sitting in the living room while watching TV.

"Taeyong-ah you're already home?" Jiyeon said once she heard the door open, turning her head and saw her ex standing behind her brother. "Jae you're here too?" She was confused on why they were here.

"Noona....we have something to tell you." Taeyong slowly said, sitting down on the other couch with his boyfriend next to him.

Jiyeon looked at Taeyong, telling him to go on with her eyes, making sure her show is paused.

And just when he was about to say it, the words got stuck in his throat, unable to speak them out.

"Tae if you have something to say then say it. I don't have all day." Jiyeon sighed, clicking play again

"Jaehyunie is my mate and we're dating now." Taeyong quickly said, closing his eyes tightly as if ready for Jiyeon's yelling.

But when nothing came, Taeyong slowly opened his eyes again and saw Jiyeon looking at the TV instead.

"Noona?" Taeyong questioned.

"Oh what did you say Tae? Sorry I wasn't listening." Jiyeon said as she paused her show again, giving the couple her full attention this time.

Taeyong couldn't believe it. He worked so hard to get the courage to say those words and he had to do it again. Maybe the second time wouldn't be as hard. But he found out it was just as hard as the first.

Sensing his mate's troubles, Jaehyun said the news instead.

"Taeyong is my mate and we're dating now." Jaehyun said, holding Taeyong's hand to show the oldest.

Jiyeon looked at the two or more specifically their intertwined hands then back at the TV, playing her show again.

"No duh. I already know that." Jiyeon casually said but the two were taken back, completely surprised at her reaction. "Tell me something I don't know next time."

"T-that's it?" Taeyong stuttered. "You're not mad?"

"Why would I be mad?" Jiyeon made a confused face. "Me and Jaehyun are just friends now. I could care less on who he dates."