Chapter 3 "New Life,"

Matt's POV

I wake up to see a little Maddie nibbling at her thumb curled up in a ball. She is so cute when she sleeps. I stand up and take a shower. I grab some clothes and put them on. I see her slowly waking up. Her eyes flutter a little bit and she sits up.
"Morning Maddie," I say.
"Morning. I haven't gotten that good of sleep in a while," she says standing up.
"Can I use your shower," she says. I nod and point to the bathroom.

Maddie's POV

"Can I use your shower," I ask. He nods and points to the bathroom. I stand up and go to the bathroom. I lock the door. I take off my cloths and stand sideways near the mirror. I am not that thin which is good because I actually have had food. I put on the water and step in the shower. I get the shampoo and scrub it in my hair. I can see all the dirt coming off my hair because I haven't washed it thoroughly in a while. After the shower I put my clothes on that I had and go downstairs.

The guys are up and they had food ready. All that food made me drool a little. Matt gestured for me to come over and I did. I grabbed some eggs bacon and two pancakes. I kind of lost my appetite manners and shoved them all in my mouth at once. I looked up and some of them were shocked.
"Now we know you are related to Matt cause you eat the same way," Nash says. I look at Matt and he is eating the same way.
"Anyways what are all of your names," I ask.

"Well you know me I'm Nash. The one next to me is Cameron. That's Aaron, Shawn, Jack, Jack, Carter, Shawn, and that kid that looks like me and sucks in so many ways is hayes. And then not a surprise is Matt," Nash says.
"Well before I knew you guys were famous sometimes girls came up to me and asked me if I was related to Matt. At first I said no but I was never sure," I say.
"Well now you know," Matt says. I giggle a little. I finish eating the best breakfast of my life. Matt takes me to his car.

We drive to the mall. I have been there many times but never buy anything since I didn't have the money. We get to the mall and he gets out of the car. I get out and he takes my hand.
"Stay close by my side. There are some people that aren't the friendliest. And I don't want to loose you again," he says and I nod. We walk inside and there isn't much people here.
"You can get anything you want. You can get a whole new wardrobe," he says. Wow I can really get anything. I go into Sears and get like 15 pairs of shirts and pants, short and long in each style. Then I got my girl needs like underwear no bras yet. Then he let me get 10 pairs of shoes. 2 pairs of sneakers, 2 pairs of flip flops, 2 pairs of boots, 3 pairs of doc martens in my two favorite colors, pink, purple, and blue, and 1 pair of uggs.

After that we go to the food court. I got a chicken nugget meal at Burger King. As we were eating and a girl and her mom came up to us.
"Sorry to bother you but can we get a picture," one of them asks.
"Do you mind," he asks me and I nod no. He gets next to the girl and I just sit there. They look at me.
"I want you in the picture too," she says. I stand up and Matt picks me up. I love it when he does that. I smile and the mom takes the picture.
"Hey do you mind taking a picture of me and my sister," Matt asks. The mom nods and I put my arms around his neck. She takes the picture and he sets me down.

Matt's POV

I wanted to take a picture with my sister because I want the fans to know I found her. She is family and they are gonna be seeing a lot of her. She will be like what Nash does with Skylynn (think I spelt it right) and his videos. I had this cool app where it posts it to all your social media (really doesn't exist but I'm sure there is something like that) I put the caption in all my photos

'It's a brother sister bond. Love you to death Maddie💞'

I was getting a ton of comments like
'OMG YOU FOUND HER!!!'
'She is so cute'
'She looks just like you.' One of them caught my eye.
'I am so grateful you found her. Please take care of her well' that one impressed me the most. But I will take care of her. I grabbed the bags and she grabbed the smallest one and we headed to the car. I put the bags in the car and we headed to the doctors for her check up.

Maddie's POV

We got to the doctor and they called my name a few minutes later. The doctor came in.
"Hello Maddie my name is Emma in your doctor today. I understand what has happened but I am here to make sure your healthy," she says. After all of the tests she came back in.
"Maddie you are in perfectly normal shape. We just need to give you the flu shot so you don't get sick," Emma says.
"Is it gonna hurt," I ask. I always hated shots.
"Just a little pinch but not a lot," she reassures.

"I can't hold your hand if you want," Matt asks. I nod. another lady comes in with a shot. My hold on his hand got tighter as the needle went into my arm. It didn't hurt as much but they gave me a cool rainbow bandaid. After that he signed the papers and we went home.

Matt's POV

We got home and I carries her bags inside. I put them by the door. The guys were being loud and obnoxious but to be honest I am the same way.
"You stole my phrase what the fuck," Nash practically yells. Just as he says the f word I put my hands over Maddie's ears.
"Guys language," I say slowly.
"What did you say?" Maddie says a little loud. I forgot I still had my hand sober her ears.
"Don't worry it was for them," I say. She goes upstairs probably to put her clothes away.

"What were you guys doing all day," Nash asks.
"We went to the mall for clothes. And then we went for her doctors appointment," I say.
"Oh yeah," Nash says. I just shrugged it off and went upstairs. She was listening to music and it was 'All of me' by John Legend. She was dancing. She brought her leg really far over. I didn't know she was that flexible. She turned around and she immediately stopped. She blushed I could tell she was embarrassed.
"Don't be embarrassed you are really good. How about this why don't I take you to the dance studio down the street. You can audition and maybe you can get in," I say.
"I would love that," she says.