Chapter 4 "Dance,"

(Pretend Abby Lees dancing company is in L.A.)

Maddie's POV

Matt says that there is a dance company a few streets over and I am so excited to go there today. I wear a black sports type bra and dance shorts. I put my hair in a tight bun. I have seen dance classes before but I could never do them I just watched people do them and then I practice on my own. I have come up with a routine do dance to. Matt says you have to audition to be in the studio.

He drives me down there, but Shawn and Taylor insisted on tagging along.
I heard of her and I heard she is very strict. But I am willing to take my chances.
"Are you Maddie Alexis Espinosa," the assistant asks as we reach the front desk.
"Yes she is," Matt says. She writes down something and brings us to a dance room. She says Matt has to stay back in the waiting room but there is an area where you can see the dances. I walk in and I see the Abby Lee a Miller standing in front of me.
"Are you Maddie," she asks.
"Yes I am," I say. "I'm Abby it's nice to meet you the other girls here are apart of our team that competes they are looking for another member and hopefully you get the part we wish you best of luck," she says. I get in my starting position. (Watch the video it was her audition routine)

After the dance they were writing down things.
"Thank you Maddie we will call you when we make a decision," Abby says. I nod and walk out. I go to where the other parents were. Matt, Shawn, and Taylor walk up to me. Matt has a bouquet of roses in his hand.
"These are for you. You did amazing and you deserve the role," Matt says. He hands them to me and I hug him. I give the other guys hugs and we go back to the house.

Few hours later*

Maddie's POV

The guys had to go to a fan thing and I couldn't go so I had to be home alone. They hired a nanny for me when the guys have to do business in their career and her name is Emma. The phone rang and it says it was the dance company. I run to the phone and answer it.

"Hello?"

"Hello Maddie this is Abby congratulations you made the team,"

"thank you so much it is an honor,"

"Also I have another announcement. We video tape every audition and we
post it the winner on our YouTube. We do this show called Dance Moms. Are you interested in joining it."

"It would be an honor,"

"Perfect thank you Maddie see you tomorrow at 8am sharp. You can buy dance clothes tomorrow. Have a nice day,"

"Bye,"

"Bye,"

End of call*

I scream and jump up and down in happiness.
"I got the part. I am dancing for Abby Lee's Dance Company!!!!" I say.
"Congratulations Maddie," Emma says.
"I have practice every day starting at 8am and ends at 7pm. She says our first competition will be next month," I say.
"I can take you there Matt says he has conventions and meeting all week," Emma says.
"I can tell him tonight or you can if I fall asleep," I say.

"I will," Emma says. An hour later Emma cooked me dinner. I ate it and It is 9pm already.
"Time for bed Maddie," Emma says. I nod and go up to Matt and i's room. I change into my pjs and went to sleep.

Emma's POV

I am so proud of Maddie. She has done so many great things and this is the start of her new beginning. Around 10:30 the guys come home.
"Hey Emma we are home," Matt says from the door.
"Alright I best be going to sleep. Maddie made the ALDC team. She is gonna be on dance moms," I say.
"I am so proud of her," Matt says.
"But.....her first competition is the day of your first MAGCON convention of the tour," Emma says.
"it is," Matt asks. He seems upset about it.
"Don't worry I'll bring her to their practices. She will be proud of you either way. But, her birthday is coming up you can celebrate with her then," I say. I know her birthday because I looked at their papers just to know some information i case of an emergency.

"We will celebrate then," Matt says. We all ate dinner and went to sleep.