Chapter 7 "Chandelier"

Maddie's POV

Today is the day I go to Magcon and perform my dance. The video is going to be released when I say it is. I took my shower and do my usual routine. I wear my black shirt and patterned leggings. Instead of boots I will wear I will also bring my dance shoes. I put my hair in a bun and go downstairs.
"Are you ready to dance today," Jack j asks. I nod.
"You will be blown away. I also have an announcement," I say. They nod. We eat breakfast and head to the convention.

The guys sign a few autographs. We go inside. I put on my dance shoes. The fans pile in and the show begins. My couch On the stage is there from the video.
"and now for a special performance is my little sister Maddie. We are gonna see her dance," Aaron says. I walk out on stage. I grab a mic.
"Are you excited," Aaron asks.
"I am. Also the dance I will be performing is in a music video for a very famous singer. I will be performing the dance from her new music video," I say. The crowd cheers and The guys' jaw drops.

I get into position. The guys clear the stage. Mahogany plays the music.
(watch video)
(I'm going to out the Luca cause things happen as she dances)

'Party girls don't get hurt,
Can't feel anything,
When will i learn?
I push it down
I push it down...'

People are saying
'OMG ITS SIA!!!!!' And as I dance the guys' jaw drops. I try not to laugh.

'I'm the one for a good time call,
Phones blowing up,
Ringin' my door bells
I feel the love,
I feel the love..

1, 2, 3, 1, 2, 3, drink
1, 2, 3, 1, 2, 3 drink
1, 2, 3, 1, 2, 3, drink
Throw 'Em back
Till I loose count

I'm gonna swing from the chandelier
From the chandelier
I'm gonna live like tomorrow doesn't exist
Like it doesn't exist
I'm gonna fly like a bird through the night
Feel the tears as they dry
I'm gonna swing from the chandelier
From the chandelier....'

After the dance*

The fans gave a standing ovation. The guys ran up to me and gave me one group hug.
"Wasn't that awesome?!" Jack J asks. The girls scream.
"Goodnight everybody!!!" Jack G says.

I know it's short but I just need an update for the performance now some drama will begin.