chapter fifteen

"hyung, wait up." jungwon whines as he's having a hard time keeping up with his boyfriend.

jay looks back and looks at jungwon fondly. he won't say it outloud, because it'll for sure upset jungwon, but he finds it cute how jungwon was struggling to come up. he's so whipped that everything jungwon does is endearing for him

"come here, I'll help you up." he lends a hand to his struggling boyfriend which was gladly accept by the latter.

jay had found them a good spot to view the clear, entire night sky. it was a little hard getting up there but once he saw the view, jungwon smiles in contentment. they heard that there will be a meteor shower at 3:30, at dawn when almost everyone was asleep but the two of them couldn't miss the chance of watching it.

jay sets up a blanket they could sit on while jungwon brings out the coffee they brought in a thermos. 

"oh I was only able to bring one blanket, aside from the one we'll be sitting on." jay said showing jungwon the blue blanket. "I guess we'll have to share."

jungwon raised an eyebrow at him with a mischievous smile. "you did that on purpose, didn't you?" he says which cause both of them to laugh.

"maybe I did. I know you want it too."

that's how jungwon end up sitting in between of jay's legs, with the blanket wrap around the both of them but what brings him more warmth and comfort were jay's arms that was also around them.

just a few more minutes and the meteor shower will start. they talk about random things as they wait with a cup of coffee in their arms.

"I was so close to giving my plushie up to those bullies until you showed yourself." 

"you were so small back then. well you still are now."

jungwon gasp and nudge him slightly. "it's not my fault that you're taller than me. besides this is just the perfect size for me and you. look how we fit perfectly together."

"you really know how to make me feel fluster with your words." jay chuckles.

"okay but remember when you were telling me to leave you alone? that still hurts me until now whenever I remember it."

oh the days where little wonnie looks up to jay so much that he even ask his nana to enroll him to the school jay was at. 

"but hey after a few days I  warmed up with you and end up being whipped for you."

"you did." jungwon smirks. "well you still are now." he adds, copying jay's words. 

they continue to reminisce about their memories together, they grew up with having each other by their side so there was a lot to talk about.

but they didn't get to tackle all of it when the meteor shower appeared in front of them. 

jungwon was in awe. it was truly beautiful but the spark in his eyes looks more beautiful for jay. 

"I can feel you staring at me, stop that. go look at the sky too!" jungwon says without taking his eye away from the sky.

"but you're a more beautiful."

jungwon playfully cringed but he was actually feeling flustered. "shut up." he giggled. "hey do you think we could trying wishing at them?"

"it won't hurt trying." jay shrugs.

"okay then," jungwon intertwines their fingers together. "let's make a wish at the same time."

and that's what they did. they agreed to not tell each other what their wish was no matter how curious the other is. it might end up not coming true, they thought.

"forever with the person I'm with."

I can't believe that this book has ended already. I really had fun writing it and seeing all your comments really brings me happiness. 

did some of you actually thought I'll give you a sad ending? I'm not that cruel >< I already did that in my one-shot so no more.

I hope you love this book guys! see you in my next jaywon fanfic. I already wrote a few chapters and will publish the first one just a few more days.

thank you everyone~ 

[written on November 21, 2020]