what they're like on your period

fulton reed
fulton can always tell when you're on your period because you're a lot less energetic and you're very sluggish. your cramps are terrible and he knows it so when he notices you're stomach is cramping, he'll get you medicine and lay his head on your stomach to help with the pain. he'll also turn on your favorite movie and watch it as many times as you want no matter how little he likes the movie.

dean portman
you get really emotional on your period so when you bust into tears after dean made one of his usual teasing jokes, he kind of felt bad. dean has never been one to take crap from anyone and has never been good with tears but you're his one exception; when you go off on him because he's made you upset or start crying because he slipped up and made fun of you, he just sits back and takes it. dean gets annoyed by it though and once you're off your period, he complains about it a lot.

guy germaine
guy is one of the sweetest people you know so when it was that time of the month for you, he does everything you ask him to. want some water? he's on it. you're hungry? he's going to get whatever you want. want him to cuddle you? he'll hold all day. poor boy didn't know what to do at first though so he asked his mom for advice. she made him a list of everything not to say so he wouldn't mess up and he's constantly attempting to discreetly look at the list before he says anything.

charlie conway
since charlie had grown up taking care of his mom, he knew all he needed to know about a girl on her period. when you canceled your date because you had started, charlie went around his apartment grabbing your favorite snacks and movies before heading to your house. charlie's heart broke a little when he saw you curled up on your bed in pain. charlie put a movie on and brushed your hair and braided it for you before cuddling you for the rest of the movie.

adam banks
adam is honestly a little scared of you when you're on your period. you're very huffy and easily annoyed when you're on your period and it messes with adam's head because it's the total opposite of your normal personality. adam also can't take a hint. if you want anything, you have to tell him straight up that you want it. he's also learned to not take what you say on your period to heart because one time, you told him to just leave you alone and it really hurt his feelings.

connie moreau
you and connie have spent so much time together that your cycles have synced up. the fact that your both girls and know what it's like to have a period helps when you get yours. connie collects all the cheesy movies she can find while you get all the snacks. the two of you made a blanket fort in her room and spent the day crying over sad movies while eating all the snacks in her kitchen.

julie gaffney
julie knows what it's like to have a period and knows how much it sucks. when she finds out you're on your period, the first thing she does is goes to the store to buy you tampons and/or pads. when she gets to your house, you're asleep on your couch with an old movie playing on the tv.

luis mendoza
while luis is very much so a ladies' man, he has no idea how to act when you're on your period. in fear of being yelled at, luis would sit in your living room and watch tv unless you asked for him. whenever you do ask for him, he'll stand just inside your door until you force him to come closer.

les averman
averman is probably the biggest goofball in the entire world so if he knows your on your period, he's doing whatever he can to make you laugh. when you're not in the laughing mood though, averman will rush to do whatever you want. one time, you mentioned that your lips were chapped and this boy ran to the nearest convenience store and bought you four different kinds because he didn't know which kind was your favorite.

jesse hall
jesse hall is possibly one of the most badass characters in the whole series and he fears nothing. nothing but you on your period. he can't even count how many times you've thrown something at him because he said the wrong thing. jesse quickly learned what to say and what not to say to you to keep from getting his head taken off. even though jesse doesn't really know what to do most of the time, he does try his best.

dwayne robertson
dwayne has the biggest heart but he's also incredibly shy, especially about girl stuff like periods. he'd shyly asked you questions about your period, how you felt, etc. once he had somewhat of an idea of how you felt on your period, he became even sweeter than he already is if that's even possible. dwayne asked his mom to make her famous homemade soup and quizzed her about what to do while he helped. your heart melted when later on, dwayne's mom spilled the beans and told you how nervous he was that he'd do something wrong.

kenny wu
kenny hangs out with dean and fulton a lot, making him a mini bash bro basically, and their personalities have rubbed off on kenny a tad bit. like he's rougher than he used to be and makes mean jokes in an attempt to be funny. he always finds out you're on your period when he makes one of his mean jokes and you burst into tears. he immediately apologizes and does anything he can to make you feel better. anytime he suspects that your cramps are worse than usual, he'll go into mom mode and pull out a plastic bag that has an assortment of pain meds for you to choose from.

please make requests, i'm running out of drafts lmao.