Rome

Caroline's POV
    Today I am leaving Mystic Falls. I woke up, and put on my strapless pink dress, with my pink heels, and my black leather jacket. I went downstairs to the kitchen, and made some coffee. My suitcases were in the car. I drank the coffee, and walked out to my car.

      I looks back at my house. The house I grew up in. I was finally living my life. My mother always wanted me to travel, and live my life to the fullest. I got in my car, and drove down the street. I drove to the airport.

    Thirty minutes later, I arrived at the airport. I checked in my baggage, and went towards the gate. I gave the lady my ticket, and went down the hall. I sat down in my seat, on the plane. It was a window seat. The plane took off, and I was a bit nervous, at first. My first time on a plane, my first time ever being out of Mystic Falls. I never traveled anywhere.

      10 hours later, we landed in Rome. It was night time. I got off the plane, and got my luggage. I went outside of the airport and got a cab. I said, " The Napoleon Hotel."

  The cab driver nodded, and started driving. I was looking out he window, at the city. It is beautiful, with all the lights. It is in the middle of Spring, and it was beautiful. Fifteen minutes later, the cab stopped in front of the hotel. I paid him, and got out of the car. I got my two suitcases, and rolled them into the hotel.

   I went to the check in desk, and the lady said, " Name."

   I said, " Caroline Forbes."

  She smiled, and looked at her computer. She said, " Oh, yes. We have you down for a master suite. Here is your key."

   She gave my my key, and I walked to the elevator. I got off at the top floor, and went to my room. I went inside my room, and it was beautiful. I was seriously jet lagged. I got a shower, and put on my pjs. I laid down on the queen bed, and went to sleep. Tomorrow, is going to be a big day.