Having Fun

Caroline's POV
I woke up, and Klaus was still asleep. I got out of bed, quietly, and went to the closet. I put on my jeans, my blue crop top, and my black heels. I left some clothes here.

I went out of the closet, and Klaus was sitting up on the bed. His hair looked like he ran his hand through it. He has a sleepily look.

I said, " Morning."

He said, " Good Morning, love. Going somewhere?"

His voice was raspy, and so hot. I said, " Yeah. I have to get back to distracting Marcel."

He got out of bed and said, " Forgetting something."

I walked over to him and pecked his cheek. I went over to the door, and he said, " Caroline."

I smirked and said, " Yes."

He said, " I can't leave, remember?"

I said, " I didn't forget."

He walked over to me, and said, " Love, please let me out of this room."

I said, " I don't know. I could leave you in here, all day. I'm sure Stefan, Kat, and your siblings won't mind a day without you bugging them."

He said, " You wouldn't?"

I said, " I would. Bye Klaus."

I left the room, and heard him growl. I went downstairs to the kitchen. I grabbed a blood bag out of the fridge and drank it.

Kat came in and said, " I didn't know you stayed over. I guess that date went really well?"

She wiggled her eyebrows and smirked.

I said, " We didn't do anything. We just slept."

Kat said, " How did he take the news of Marcel kissing you?"

Bekah came in and said, " Marcel kissed Caroline? Did I miss something?"

Kol came in and said, " Caroline is sleeping with the enemy!"

I said, " First off, Marcel did kiss me. Secondly, I am not sleeping with him. Thirdly, I happen to like Klaus, no one else."

Elijah came in and said, "Caroline, why is Niklaus in your room, saying he is stuck?"

Kol smirked and said, " Caroline used the spell."

I said, " I did. I trapped him and me in there last night, because of me telling him that Marcel kissed me. He can't leave unless I say so."

Kat said, " Why won't you let him leave?"

I said, " I know, if I won't be here to keep his temper down, he will go and kill Marcel. I Will let him out tonight."

They nodded. I said, " I have to go."

They nodded, and I sped out of the house. I sped to the quarter, and walked to my apartment. Marcel was coming out of my apartment building.

He seen me and said, " Caroline, I wanted to talk with you about last night."

I said, " Sorry. I went for a walk, this morning. Whats up?"

He said, " Can we talk, somewhere more private?"

I said, " Yeah. Come on up."

He followed me up to my apartment, and went inside with me. He looked around and said, " Nice Place."

I said, " Thanks. Coffee?"

He said, " Sure."

I went to the kitchen, and made some coffee. Marcel sat at the island, and I said, " So, What did you want to talk about?"