Dream, Dream

Caroline's POV
    I was standing in the square in Mystic Falls. I was confused, there was no one around, and there was fog all over. I heard someone behind me and turned around. There was this woman standing there. She has long blond hair.

   She said, " Miss. Forbes."

    I said, " Do I know you?"

   She said, " No, dear. I know you. I seen you with Rebekah. You truly are the light to bring out the best in my children."

    I said, " Who are you?"

   She stood in front of me and said, " Im Esther Mikaelson."

   I said, " So, you are Rebekah's, Kol's, Elijah's, and Klaus's mother?"

   She said, " Yes, I am. Enough about me. I brought you here, to talk to you."

    I said, " Where are we? Why are we in Mystic Falls?"

    She said, " We are on the other side. Where all supernatural creatures come, when they die. Don't worry, you aren't dead. It's just a little chat, then I will send you back."

    I said, " Okay. What did you want to talk about?"

   She said, " Well, I am the one that turned my children into vampires. I'm a powerful witch. I wanted to transfer my powers to you. That way, you can protect my children from the evil that is coming their way."

   I said, " Is that even possible, for me to be witch and Vampire?"

   She said, " It's not impossible. You see you transitioned into a vampire, you are out of your transition. I am able to transfer my powers to you, since you finished your transition. What do you say?"

    I sighed. I said, " Sure. I will do it."

  Esther smiled, and said, " This won't hurt a bit."

   I nodded, and she started chanting in Latin. After a few minutes, she stopped chanting. She said, " Alright. It's done. You now have the powers of the original witch."

    I said, " Alright. Will I be able to tell your children, about this?"

   She said, " Yes. Only my children. You cannot tell anyone else. Kol will help you with your magic."

   I said, " How could Kol help me with magic? He isn't a witch."

  She said, " Before he turned. He was the only one of my children to tap into their magic, besides Finn. When he was human, he was brilliant of magic. I taught him, until I had to make him into what he is. He will help you. Be careful, Caroline. If people find out about a Vampiric Witch, they will not hesitate to kill you. So, in addition to adding my powers, I made you into something that cannot die. You cannot die by a steak through the heart, you can only die by a white oak steak, like my children. You are stronger than most of my children, so you can defeat anything that comes your way. You also, cannot be controlled my compulsion."

    I said, " Okay. May I go back now?"

  She said, " Yes. Till we see each other again soon. If you need any help, I am here. All you have to do, is chant."

   I nodded, and closed my eyes.

    I sat up, and gasped for air. What the hell was that?! So, apparently I have magic, according to Esther. Wow!

I got out of bed, and put on my strapless pink dress, with my pink heels, and met black leather jacket. I went downstairs, and Katerina was walking through the foyer. She said, " Care, follow me to the kitchen."