jerry honry confirmed???

Chapter 3

Jerry slowly woke up to find that he was still in his bed. Was this all just a dream? What a cruel dream, to meet his soulmate only to wake up afterwards. He turned his head to check the clock, but a blue mass was in the way.

“Ah, you’re finally awake,” an attractive voice says, “I was worried you almost hit your dummy thick head from the fall.” 

Wait a minute… that voice. So it WASN’T just a dream! Jerry looks up to see Ratatouille’s face.

“Thank you for saving me, Ratatouille-kun!”

“No problem boblem, but you can just call me Remy~”

Damn, that name introduction was hot.

“And what’s your name?”

“J-Jerry, um but you c-can call me anytime~ uwu” Jerry pulled out a pen and paper to write out his number.

248 434 5508

He folded the paper and handed it to Remy, although he doubted that he would actually call him back someday.

Suddenly, they both heard a slight stomp from Linguini. Jerry was startled by this, but Remy quickly got up and headed towards the hole opening. 

“Sorry man, gotta get going. I’ll check in when I get the chance.”

Remy turned around, and as he left, Jerry watched his ass cheeks clapping. Sadness ensued as he saw him leave, he missed Remy already.