maid mouse makes you "special" dinner 4K HD POV

Chapter 10

Jerry heard a knock right after Tom shooed away. This knock was a lot less annoying than Tom's, since Tom always had the nerve to do one of those dumbass rhythms.

Oh god, it has to be Remy... you can do this, deep breaths.

Jerry took a big, meaty, d e e p breath. When Jerry opened the door, he was shocked to see Remy in such a messy state. His fur looked more grey than blue and it was more tangled than last time. There was what looked like down feather fluff stuck in his cheeks (😉) and bits of dirt suspended in his erect whiskers.

He could still tell it was Remy because his face wasn't too beat up and was still looking as attractive and sexy as when he first met him.

"W-w-w-w-w-what HAPPENED? Did you get hit by a car on the way here?!" Jerry wasn't expecting him to just roll up without looking professional like himself. On second thought, he forgot to change his frilly maid outfit.

"Ugh, how embarrassing..." Jerry murmured to himself. It was rather embarrassing for Remy to see him in his little anime waifu maid outfit from Amazon™.

When Jerry said that, Remy seemed to turn his ear towards him so that he could hear what he said.

"Huh? Oh... uhhh... sorry, I will better prepare myself next time." Remy responded with a disheartened look in his eyes.

-REMY'S POV-

How stupid am I?? Stupid stupid stupid!! What was I thinking, to not even take a moment to fix up my appearance after the mafia situation? Now Jerry is embarrassed because of me! And he even took the time to get himself ready... I should do better next time to not disappoint him again.

-BACK TO JERRY POV-

Wait, did I accidentally offend him? Did he hear me?? DOES HE HATE ME NOW???, Jerry thought, spiraling.

"Uh,, uhm, do you want to c-come inside? I cleaned it up a little,, ʲᵘˢᵗ ᶠᵒʳ ʸᵒᵘ." Jerry said.

"Yeah, I can tell. It smells like artificial lemons." Remy said, sniffing the air. "I-I'm not saying it's a bad thing or anything, just that I can tell you cleaned up!"

"Oh, ok..." Jerry said.

Jerry led Remy into the house. Just after Tom had left, he had enough time to set up the house a bit before Remy arrived. He had set up a dinner table, which was fancier than usual. He now had placemats, a few candles (not just for romantic reasons but because he didn't have access to electricity in there), and a few pieces of silverware (toothpicks he had whittled to size). He had even scraped off the bits of macaroni he dropped on the wood. It had been there for 2 years at least, so he was proud of himself.

"Ooh, nice place." Remy said, a bit awkwardly.

Is he being sarcastic or...??? I hope it's not because of me... No, wait, it's definitely because of me, Jerry thought to himself, sweating a bit.

Jerry could smell the tension in the air. It might be time to relieve the tension a bit...

"Well, I made this for dinner!" Jerry exclaimed, pulling out a small plastic cup holding their dinner. There was some microwavable macaroni that had been seasoned. Jerry had found the seasonings on the counters and floors of the house, dumped from over-seasoning food. There may be a bit of dust in there, but it was mostly edible.

"Oh, dinner? I only came over here just to check on you... You know, from your fall?" Remy clarified.

Oh right... when I almost hit my dummy thicc head on the floor... Was this too much to assume that he was over here for any other reason?

"But this looks great! I wasn't at all expecting to have dinner when I came here. It's a very nice gesture, thank you Jerry." Remy said, with a warm smile on his face.

Jerry's face flushed, turning his fur bright red. H-he..??? SAID MY NAME??? HE THINKS MY COOKING LOOKS GOOD???????? THE FORMER G O U R M E T CHEF LIKES MY FOOD??

"Oh, u-um, n-no problem! W-would you like to t-take a seat??" He asked, as calm and collected as he could muster, still flustered.

Remy nodded and took a seat at the table. Jerry promptly sat in the opposite placemat.

"How have you been doing after that fall?" Remy asked with concern but calmly at the same time. Honestly, the way he asked that was sexy, but that's besides the point.

"Oh uhh, I'm good now," Jerry responded, "probably because you took very good care of me right afterwards. *wink* " It didn't seem like Remy noticed his wink, so he quickly took a bite out of his food to prevent any further awkwardness.

"Oh right, the food! I'm actually pretty hungry myself after the mafia crows." Remy gingerly scooped up his first bite of the food while Jerry suddenly drops his fork, aghast.

"I'm sorry the mafia WHAT NOW??" Jerry was in disbelief in what he heard, and how casually he dropped it in conversation as well!

"Oh... I guess I should explain why I showed up looking disorderly."

Remy began to explain, in great detail, his whole encounter out on the alleyway sidewalk. Jerry listened with interest, but was also still recovering from the initial shock he received hearing about the mafia crows. Remy could've died a few hours ago and I wouldn't have even known!

Once Remy finished his story, Jerry spoke up, "Wait, you were kidnapped by the mafia crows and almost eaten by them, aND SURVIVED?"

"Yeah. Is that a... rare thing?" Remy inquired.

"Uh- YEAH! THey have so many kills! They're wanted by the FBI! They kill literally anyone in their territory if you don't pay the fee!!!! I can't believe you survived that!"

"Yeah. It was all thanks to Lucy, without her I wouldn't have made it out of there."

"Yeah, thank god for her." What kind of person is Lucy to Remy?

After a while, they eventually finished their dinner. The air was filled with casual small talk.

"Well, thank you for the dinner Jerry. Might I say, you're a pretty good chef yourself." Remy said.

"Oh, t-thank you~" Jerry replied, once again flustered that a former gourmet chef liked his cooking.

"Well, I'll be going now, I'll see you later, ok?" Remy said as he was gesturing towards the door.

"Yeah, see you later!" Jerry said, smiling.

Remy opened the door and stepped out into the hallway. Once it closed, Jerry was left on his own once more.

A/N: double digit chapter?? 😳