"𝐨𝐡 𝐧𝐨."

( request by @5sos_limelight )
(oh btw this is in cals pov)

"hi babes!"

her voice rung out through the living room, bouncing off the walls and into my ears.

i chuckled and smiled, "hiya babes!"

it had been the third time i had mocked her intros this week. but it wasn't to be rude. she was going to be more successful than i was. it was just for fun.

she turned around and quickly raised her middle finger, and propped her phone on the coffee table.

"oh you would." i said, the remark making her blush.

"calum, we are on a live right now."

i shrugged, "yeah. and?"

she sighed and sat down on the couch next to me, our legs almost touching.

"so are we ready to play the game?" michael asked, his hand on crystals thigh.

he noticed i was looking, and winked at me, mouthing the words, 'make a move.'

i just shook my head, and nodded, "ready as i'll ever be."

y/n took the deck of cards from the table, and drew one swiftly, "so, what is crystals favorite color michael?"

michael laughed, "uh, probably, uh, like, i don't know, purple?"

"is that a question?" crystal asked, looking a bit offended that her own fiancé didn't know what their favorite color was.

"i guess it's an answer." michael said, moving over a bit to get out of the way of crystals blow if he got the answer right.

she smiled, "it's purple."

michael sighed a sigh of relief, "i totally didn't guess that."

"okay y/n and cal, it's your turn."

i nodded, and waited for crystal to ask the question.

"calum, what's y/n's favorite starbucks drink?"

i laughed, knowing the answer immediately. she had actually asked me to go and get her one that morning.

"easy. it's obviously (your fav starbucks drink)."

y/n turned around and laughed, "yep."

the game went on like that, just answering little questions. some were couple related, and some weren't.

"okay, calum, what's her favorite thing to wear?"

"oh obviously his hoodies. he'd give them all to her if she wanted. he's in love with her!" michael exclaimed, not realizing what he as saying, until he actually said it.

i death glared him from across the table, "you didn't."

michael's eyes grew wide, as did y/n's.

"wait, what?" she asked, her cheeks turning a shade of dark pink.

"i'm really sorry. michael wasn't supposed to say anything." i explained, scratching then back of my neck nervously.

she looked at me in confusion, "you like me cal? but you've told me a hundred times i'm just a friend."

i chuckled, "yeah well, surprise."

she unexpectedly smiled, "wow. um, this has never happened to me before."

i scoffed, "yes it has. so many people like you. i'm just one of the many."

"no. i've never had someone i like, like me back."

"wait, you like me?"

"yes you dumb shithead!" michael exclaimed, getting rather annoyed at my stupidness. like usual.

"wow."

"so a date?"

"of course."

____
Hiiiiii

so i've been rlly busy lately and my mental health has fallen slim and I'm rlly on the verge of a mental breakdown in the middle of class.

But I'm working on imagines at the moment.

And expect more of them to be done during Christmas break. Cuz I'm gonna fall apart if I don't get a break soon

So sorry about the delay, but I'm getting to it

But this doesn't mean I'm not going to write imagines, or not take requests. It just means I'm taking a break for a week to regain mental stability.

I hope you have a great day

~ madi