(•_•)...20...(•_•)

Hermione woke up in the hospital wing with Harry, Ron, Ginny, and surprisingly Tami Lynn. Her eyes stung in the bring light pushing in through the window. Her body felt stiff with soreness and she immediately sat up despite the difficulty.

"Why am I here? Nothing's wrong with me! I demand to leave this instant!" Her words were quick and stern. As she made her way off the bed, Ron and Harry placed their hands on each shoulder to push her back down onto the bed.

"Don't touch me! Get away from me! Where is he?"

"Hermione, stop!" Harry shouted. The entire wing went silence. Madam Pomfrey looked quite startled and decided to let them have the room.

Hermione stopped fighting against them, but turned on her side to face Tami Lynn's irritated facial expression with hints of disgust as tears slipped out of her eye and soaked into her pillow.

"Tami Lynn, tell me he's alright," she pleaded.

Tami Lynn's eyes fogged over with moisture until anger seemed to break through.

"Don't presume to care, you did this to him! What did you do to Taviyis? Where is he, huh?" She stood and yelled in her face. She gestured to Harry and Ron. "I'm only here because these idiots wanted the whole story AND because I want the truth out of you! What did you do with him? BRING HIM BACK!"

There was more silence for about three seconds until Ron piped in with a lame attempted at humor. "You're not a very nice Hufflepuff, you know." He was the only person to let out a chuckle.

Hermione closed her eyes, willing patience to help her from exploding in Tami Lynn's face. She counted backwards from 100 in 3's. 100...97...94... Nothing worked. Tami Lynn pushed again, this time a whisper, "bring him back."

"Don't you understand! I don't even know where Draco is! How can I possibly bring him back!"

"Not Malfoy, that git. What did you do with Taviyis! My bestfriend! The boy who hated you and took comfort with me! That man, Taviyis Renfro; what have you done with him, you bitch!"

"THERE IS NO TAVIYIS RENFRO YOU DAFT DIMBO, IT WAS ALWAYS DRACO. MY DRACO, NOW TELL ME WHERE THE FUCK HE IS, NOW!"

More silence. Always silence.

At this point, Hermione was standing, leaning over Tami Lynn's small, shaking body. Tears came back into Tami Lynn's eyes and her bottom lip quivered.

She stormed out before the others could see the tears falling as her entire life was shattered.

Her best friend was never really her best friend. Her "best friend" killed her sister. Was he just manipulating her the entire time? For information? To make sure the job of finishing off her sister was done? Or was it to get close enough to kill Tami Lynn as well? She thought of Christmas at Malfoy Manner. How could have been so stupid! She should've left the Manor the second she found Hermione and Draco Malfoy in that room together. Nothing good ever came from Hermione or her meddling idiot friends.

The memories came back to her of every day spent with Taviyis who was actually Draco, a murderer. She felt betrayed and she felt dirty. All of the blood running through her veins seemed to itch terribly and her heart began to pound almost irregularly as her head. Her comfort in her own skin was leaving her mind and all she felt was coldness and naivety.

She sat on a cold, stone bench outside the Hufflepuff common room and wept. People started to file past her, occasionally, one of the Hufflepuffs would ask if she was alright in which Tami Lynn would glare at until they left.

Back at the hospital, Hermione had still refused to talk until they told her where Draco was, although she knew the likely answer.

"Hermione, we have important things to discuss, too important for you to be giving us the silent treatment," they claimed.