(•_•)...23...(•_•)

Tami Lynn sat in the Hufflepuff dormitories, avoiding any eye contact. She took the small armchair in the corner of the room, looking out on the window.

Talk and looks of concern were tossed about the room about the former Death Eater, murderer of her sister. She was sick; she wouldn't hear this anymore. With a look of disgust rooted in betrayal, she sneered and left the chair toward the door. The others stared at her, not understanding how she felt, only saddened by her Slytherin-like behavior.

The corridors were deserted and bleak, even wind could be heard whistling through the halls, though there were no windows. There was no destination, only further. She wondered how she couldn't have seen it. Wasn't she smarter than this? To be blinded and fooled by appearances and fancy words that catered to her broken emotional state? Pathetic she thought.

Her pace increased and as she turned the corner to reach the clocktower courtyard, when she ran into someone.

"Get out of my way Oskar, I'm not in the mood to bicker."

"Good because I'm not in the mood either," his voice was deep filled with sarcasm, at first, but it was replaced with sadness and sympathy. "I think you should take it easy on him, you know."

"And why the hell would I listen to a word you say? You're vile and cruel, it's pathetic." Tami Lynn attempted to walk away but the Williams boy stepped back and got in her way once more.

"So now who's being vile and cruel?"

Tami Lynn took an unintentional pause, taken back by his words. She recovered, of course, but a bit slower than usual.

"He killed my sister. And who are you to tell me anything about forgiveness, you're a bully!" She stormed off in a cloud of heat, but Oskar voice traveled down the corridor.

"They would've killed his mum," Tami Lynn stopped in her tracks. "Just like they did your sister."

Without turning around, she flew around the corner, a revelation set on her facial features but rejected by her movement.

***

"Headmistress, what do you mean we can't follow her! She's our friend and she left the grounds! We have to go after her!" Harry shouted until he saw the look on her stern, wrinkled face. "I'm sorry. I'm just worried. Why can't we go after her?"

"I told you, Potter, she broke the rules and she left the grounds. It would be entirely inappropriate for me to allow you to leave the grounds as well as your friends. Where is Mister Weasley?"

Harry and Ginny gave each other a look. The time spent apart did not pull them away but brought them together, with a bond of real love, the only kind that grows stronger with distance. They told Ron to come to the Headmistress's office; they knew he wouldn't.

Ginny thought he was being outrageous, being furious about her "relationship" with Draco; he didn't even know what it was! He nursed her for months, for Merlin's sake, of course they'll form a bond. Although she was a bit hurt by it before, Ginny understood, and she made it her personal mission to get her git brother to understand as well. But right now, that could wait. She needed to be here for Harry and Hermione alike.

Harry, although he wouldn't show it was explicitly as Ron, was furious as well. Not because she ran away with the enemy, but she didn't tell her best friends. They went months without contact, they thought she was dead! Had they not been trustworthy enough? To trust Draco Malfoy with this secret, but not her closest allies, the people she's known for the past eight years, for a man who bullied her for eight years. The difference between him and Ron, however, was Harry recognized that isn't the most pressing matter at the moment. The most important thing, over all other things, was her safety.