Prologue

Authors Note: The final puzzle piece of my THUG ENTANGLED WEB IS FINALLY here. It only felt right to bring it back around full circle..where it all started at in OAKLAND. This book will run alongside Its Still A thug World as they will be connected in some parts. I love you guys. Enjoy.

Prologue

Flashback

A black SUV pulled in front of a 2 story house in Oakland, California. The dark night and full moon made the scene feel all to ominous. The nervous driver picked up his phone and called up a number.

"Wassup."

"Rico, I'm outside your place." The unknown mam said as Rico cleared his throat and exhaled, "Im not at my house. After that crazy ass war to save my baby moms things got testy. Im in New York."

"So what the fuck you told me to come here for man. The entire fucking empire you built is in shambles. Niggas moving in from all over to take this shit by force. Only a few of us are holding it down but with no product, no connects, and no money shit is looking slim to none."

"Rome I know its been crazy and I was fucking shot and was out for a few days but I couldn't just leave my loyal ass soldiers hanging. I told you to go the house because I am about to give you the biggest present of a lifetime. In my daughters room on the second floor her closet has a false back wall. Push it with a bit of force and you will find 5 Million dollars, 50 Million worth of Product and one burner phone with the one name that will set you on the track to take the streets of Oakland. I may have been Oakland's finest, but Oakland greatest is still up for grabs..."

"Boss this is crazy. Who number is on the burner?" Rome asked as he already started unlocking the car door and walking up to the house.

"The one connect I never gave up. He and I had a small run in down in Miami and he looked out for me when it came to shipments from the south. He a smooth motherfucker and will make sure shit is in order. He will get you in the faces of powerful men. You got this. Its time to become the man I trained you to be."

"And is it true as to why you left the game? Because you are gay?" Rome asked as he came up to the door knob."

Rico laughed, "You never truly leave the game and no matter how much dick I put in shawty Ill still make the strongest buckle before me like a seatbelt and thats facts. But I left the game for now because he gave me a reason to live my life. I am going to give you some insight because I heard the rumors about you inside our camp and didn't give a fuck because you had the determination. Never let the streets trick you into believing its forever. Im giving you the keys and take care of them but don't ever let the keys stir your life. This past summer in Oakland changed my life in a dramatic way and I just want you to know it comes out of nowhere."

"I ain't gay. Those rumors was just rumors." Rome lied as he then exhaled and continued, "but I hear you. See you later Boss."

"Rome, don't fuck off. I trust you." Rico told him as he hung up and rushed into the house and upstairs into Rico's daughter room. He exhaled as he went over to her closet and pushed the back wall. It pushed opened and he gasped as he crawled into the small space and seen four tables.

One filled with money. Another filled with money. And then the last two with so much products and brick he can build a block with them. He smirked as he saw the black burner phone. He rushed over and picked it up. He flipped it open and seen only one contact name in it.

He mumbled, "Deuce(Miami)."