Chapter 22

Paige’s Pov

Today was the day. Fred and George are leaving they said they are going with a bang what ever that means. I was sitting in the great hall eating breakfast not having a care in the world.

“Paige come on we have O.W.L.S” Hermione said pulling me out of the room.

During O.W.L.S

I was taking my O.W.L.S when there was a knock at the door. Umbridge began investigate when my two favorite twins came in on their brooms setting of fireworks. They left the room having everyone follow. Before they flew off I watched George fly to Jane and soon Fred flew to me. He gave me a kiss before flying off with his brother. I felt light headed and fell to the ground with a thud.

“Paige!” I looked over and saw my brother in the same position he mouthed one word ‘Sirius’. Hermione, Ginny, Jane, Ron, Harry, Neville, Luna and I began to plan what we would do.

“We need to help him! He is my dad!” I yelled Harry walked over and hugged me.

“Paige we will!” Harry said and everyone nodded. We finally figured it out and we were there looking for a prophecy for Harry and I when we were attacked by death eaters. We ended up in a large room that Harry said was the lobby of Ministry of Magic. Here is where the fight continued. The Order appeared and began to fight.

“Paige! Harry!” Sirius called we both ran over to him

“I just wanted to say… I love you both.” He hugged us and we continued to fight. It was all one blur the room began to spin and the last thing I remember is Sirius saying cover me James.

One week later

I slowly began to open my eyes.

“Where am I?” I murmured I opened my eyes to see Fred smiling at me. Wait Fred? I thought he left?

“You are at the Burrow love…” Fred said helping me sit up a little bit

“How long have I been out?” I asked

“One week.”

“What! What happened is Harry and everyone okay?”

“Yes almost everyone is fine. Umbridge was fired and now everyone knows Voldemort is back.” Fred said but all I could focus is that he said almost everyone.

“Fred you said almost everyone… What happened?” Fred sighed and took my hands

“Paige Sirius…Sirius is dead…” Fred said I couldn’t control myself I cried into Fred’s arms it’s all my fault I already lost one dad who wasn’t my real dad and now I am lost my real dad.

Fred’s Pov

I couldn’t do anything… I just held Paige while she cried. I don’t know what’s going through her mind. She already lost her dad and now she lost her actual dad.

“Paige… everything will be alright.” I told her and she looked up at me

“Where am I going to go…I was going to stay with him.” She cried

“Stay with me at the flat…” She looked at me with wide eyes before nodding

“Fred you do to much for me…” She said snuggling into my arms

“Yet I don’t do enough…” I whispered

Moving into the flat Paige’s Pov

School is done, Harry went back to the muggle world saying he wants to be alone, Hermione is staying at the Burrow, and Jane is living in America with her dad but will be back in July to stay at the Burrow. Right now I am moving into Fred and George’s flat, which is above their joke shop.

“Fred how many more boxes?” I asked he smiled at me and kissed my cheek

“That’s it now we just have to unpack.” He took out his wand and with one flick everything was in place. I smiled at him and flopped onto the couch he flopped down next to me and laid his head on my lap. As long as I have Fred nothing can go wrong right?