Chapter 16

Quick note

So at the end of chapter 15 I didn't know what I wanted Sirius to tell her so I spent about the whole day arguing with my co writer @viralwolf about what to do and we finally figured it out so I hope you like it.

Paige's Pov

"Paige...How much do you know about your parents?" Sirius asked me

"Um they died for Harry and I, I look a lot like my mum and I act like her. That's about it really." I said unsure why Sirius and Remus where asking this

"Paige I am going to tell you something now don't speak just listen okay." Sirius said and I nodded my head

"It all started 16 years ago when I dated your mum. It was a fling but it ended up with your mum pregnant. When she had the baby it was a little girl sadly she didn't live or so we thought. After she died your mum and I broke it off and she started to date your dad and eventually married him. 1 year after my daughters death on the same exact day your mum gave birth to two healthy children a boy and a girl. Later that night when Lily was resting a man appeared at her and James home. He was an ex death eater he was hired by Voldemort to kill the child that Lily and I lost but when he arrived at the hospital and he looked into her piercing blue eyes instead of killing her he froze her in time and hide her. 1 year later when he heard of the Prophecy of a boy and a child frozen in time teaming up to defeat Voldemort he switched sides knowing it was a battle Voldemort was going to lose. He spent 9 months searching for Lily Potter to return the child who had not yet awaken. When he found her she had two children born on the day he found her. He unfroze the child and handed her to Lily. Lily looked into her piercing blue eyes that matched her own and smiled at her child frozen in time. James and Lily decided since she was Emma and Harry's age and born on the same day they would raise her as a triplet. They named her Amaryllis Paige Lillian Potter." Sirius finished. I looked at him with wide eyes.

"You're my dad?" I asked

"Yes and no, DNA whys yes but you will always be James little girl." Sirius said I stood up and began to pace around the room.

"Does Harry know?" I asked oh my Harry. Sirius nodded

"He is the only one besides, me, Remus, your parents and now you." He replied I couldn't even look at them my whole life is a lie. I shook my head and stormed out of the room. I ran to the kitchen where everyone was helping to get ready.

"YOU!" I yelled pointing at Harry tears streaming down my face and my hair pitch black.

"YOU KNEW AND NEVER TOLD ME! THIS WHOLE TIME YOU LET ME LIVE A LIFE THAT ISN'T REAL!" I screamed at him with everyone watching he looked at me and he knew Sirius told me.

"Paige I didn't know how to tell you..." He trailed

"So you let me live a lie?" I asked

"Paige I..." I didn't let him finish

"No! You know what? I give up! I didn't ask for this Harry!" I stormed out of the room and ran into my room and began to pack my bags.

"Paige love stop." Fred said apparating by my side. He sat on the bed and pulled me next to him.

"Tell me what's going on." I told him everything Sirius told me and how Harry knew. When I finished Fred hugged me. I pulled away and continued to pack.

"Paige where are you going?"

"Hogwarts" I said continuing to pack

"Paige stop!" Fred yelled I turned and looked at him tears streaming down my face. I fell into his arms.

"My life is a lie Fred."

"No it's not... So what Sirius is your father but James is your dad. You should be 16 but your not you are 15. You are still the same Paige Potter. You are still the same girl I fell in love with okay?" Fred asked and I nodded into his chest. An hour later we went down and Harry came running over and hugged me.

"Paige I am so sorry!" I hugged him back

"It's fine." I turned to Sirius and smiled

"You are still just my godfather right?" I asked and he smiled and opened his arms

"Always... I would never steal James little girl." He kissed my head. Fred was right no matter what I am still Paige Potter, nothing will change that or so I thought.

__________________________________________________________

Hola! Intresting chapter! Hope you guys liked it so technically she is still Harry's twin sister and they are the chosen twins or the twins who lived so that doesnt change!

xx

Emma