Chapter 15

Paige’s Pov

Today is the day of the R5 concert! Jane well be here in two hours to pick us up, so Ginny and I are trying to look beautiful well I am Ginny is naturally perfect no wonder my brother fancies her. I decided to let my hair fall down my back and did simple make up I have on black skinny jeans and an I prefer the lead singer shirt. Ginny had the same thing but her shirt said I prefer the guitar player and Jane said she would wear hers, which said I prefer the bass player. I put on my R5 and Ryland bracelets and my R5 necklace.

“Jane’s here!” Fred called from down stairs Ginny and I began to run downstairs but George already was there kissing her.

“George if you don’t mind we would like to see our best friend.” I said and Ginny just pulled him off. Ginny and I hugged our best friend.

“Where’s Reilly?” I asked

“Right here!” Reilly smiled she was wearing black jeans and an I prefer the drummer shirt. Ginny and I hugged her before Reilly’s mum honked the horn telling us to hurry up. We all ran to the car which Ms. Derkins(Her name isn’t the same as Ethan and Reilly because she remarried.) charmed to make us all fit.

“Sorry Ms. Derkins.” I said as she started driving

“It’s alright Paige and please call me January.” I smiled at her

at the concert

We were all sitting front row, Ryland the opening act and the bands little brother just finished and was leaving the stage. The moment he left the song signaling R5 was coming came on. Jane, Ginny, Reilly and I were belting out the lyrics George and Fred were just laughing at us. Fred wrapped his arms around my waist from behind and kissed my ear as we swayed to the music. Soon R5 came out and began to play. During the song ‘Love me like that’ the boys began to pull girls on stage. Ross the lead singer choose me I guess he liked my shirt. Rocky the guitar player choose Ginny, Riker the place player choose Jane, and Ratliff the drummer choose Reilly. The whole concert they danced with us on stage and played for us. After the concert they invited us to come back stage and we happily accepted. So all of us including Fred and George were hanging out with R5. They signed our shirts and gave us merchandise plus us girls were growing really close with Rydel the keyboard player who is dating Ratliff the drummer. Soon Ross came over and started flirting.

“Ross you are cute and all but I have a boyfriend.” I said and he smiled at me

“Okay good. You are very pretty and all but I have a girl back home we all do except Rydel and Ratliff but manager likes us to bring fans and flirt with them.” He said

“Who are you all dating?” I asked

“Emma Johnson” Ross said dreamily (hehe me!)

“Reilly Scafidi.” Ryland said (@viralwolf)

“Jane Andres…” Riker said and h showed us a picture

“Kassandra Nelson…” Rocky said

“Well they are all lucky!” I smiled at them Rydel and I exchanged numbers and then we left.

The next day Christmas Eve

Right now I am sitting with George by the fire yes George not Fred, George and I were friends before I was friends with Fred.

“Georgie do you love Jane?” I asked looking down because his head was on my lap. He sat up and looked into my eyes.

“With all my heart…When I am near her I get butterflies and when we are apart I am sad.” He said with a cheesy grin on his face

“Good you two deserve each other… I think that one day you will get married and have 3 kids.”

“I hope you are right… I think you and Fred will get married and have at least 7 kids.” He smiled at me and I ruffled his hair

“Paige come here please…” Sirius called from his room. I walked in and he was sitting there with Remus.

“What’s up?” I asked sitting in one of the chairs.

“Sirius we need to tell her!” Remus said and Sirius took my hand

“Paige…”

____________________________________________

Haha I know I suck! Love you guys and thanks for reading!!

xx

Emma Glenn