Princess and the Pauper Part 2

Chapter 21

"Saint," I whispered, the name of the grim reaper who did not want to be called by his name.

As Ralph began to step closer to me, the lights in the quiet and unoccupied parking lot where I was also started to turn off. The reason why the idiot stopped walking towards me for a moment was that I stayed in position, not moving while my stomach ached and I still had a bad look on Ralph's confused face. If someone else was in my position, they might panic at what is happening, but I am not. Because I am sure that I will never be called human again, that's why I can no longer bear the horror I feel.

In such situations, I know he will come. I knew Saint would come again, as I had not seen him in a few weeks.

At that thought, I smiled as Ralph didn't seem to like it very much.

"What are you smiling at? You freak! " I just closed my eyes when he rushed towards me. My two ears heard the footsteps of his feet, which adds to the nervousness I feel. I do not know why I am still nervous, although I know I can't die. If this body dies, I will join another body.

The pauper had no hesitation in agreeing to the princess' wishes because, in the heart of the pauper, she once again asked to be a princess. There, they experienced a different life.

But when its strong footsteps stopped at the same time as the lights and strong winds finally turned off, I knew that's when he'd be here right now. Saint is here.

And I didn't make a mistake, because when I tried to look up, there stood the grim reaper I'd been waiting for, wielding a gleaming but burning sword.

Ralph Recto, son of Luisito Recto, as one of the angels of death, I am putting you to death today. Get lost."

As Saint said, it was the gesture of his sword splitting into Ralph's body that traced the shock in his eyes.

I was shocked, unable to speak, and fear completely invaded my whole being. My lips parted in pity when I slowly saw Ralph's body burning in front of me until it turned to ashes and vanished in the blink of an eye.

Soon the lights returned to every corner of the parking lot, and there was no trace of Ralph. Only me and the grim reaper with me are here. However, although the pain caused by Ralph's punching was still there, it seemed to disappear from my mind.

"Because of this, I have to make 5000 report papers to justify my early retrieval of that worthless human."

There was a trace of irritation in Saint's voice, and when he turned around, there was also a trace on his face that he was irritated.

"I only went there for a while, but here you are, immediately creating havoc. Mary Sean, learn to be careful. " This time he shouted at me. I can't help but be stunned by his appearance. He was not wearing a top and, honestly, not even those popular and great sculptors could carve how perfect his body was. I could not help but look. It was glorious.

In fact, he startled me so much that he seemed to notice where I was staring intently, so in a flash, his body was enveloped in fire. And when it subsided, he was wearing his black cloak, suit, slacks, and pandora hat again.

"Don't spit. I don't fuck humans. Many succubi can break my lust. " When he said that, my lips immediately parted.

"Shame on you! What do you think of me lusting after you? " I screamed in annoyance.

"I'm a grim reaper. I know when humans tell lies or the truth." My lips just parted again the second time around at his sudden grin. So instead of talking, I turned my back on him.

Until then, they did not notice that their agreement had been exceeded. In the end, they both never came back to their original lives and lived happily with the things they had.

The End!

This story just wants to teach young readers to dream of a good and happy life because the day will come and you will achieve that. But in fact, that thing is just hypocritical because, actually, what it wants to teach children is to be content with what they have.

The two were not really happy when they changed their lives. No rich person will ask them to be poor in life. Stupidity and absurdity are called for there. But many poor people want to get rich and will do anything to achieve that, regardless of the outcome or the consequence.

Like me, I did not want to be Hailey, but I know that not once did I ask to be rich. Something went wrong, but there was a big replacement. I lost the happiness of my life and was replaced by prosperity, while Hailey, in the afterlife, certainly achieved the pleasure of death.

I M _ V E N A