Chapter 10

D A Z Z L E

Chapter Ten

Wyatt

I gulped when Cameron came to us outside her home. The woman is wearing an old white shirt with sunset design. Without a bra. Without a fucking bra. I repeat, without the fucking goddamn bra. I shouldn’t curse even on mind … hell, the fabric isn’t too thick, isn’t too thin, but enough to deliver a red alert signal straight to my dick. Her nipples budding nicely on her shirt made my mouth water. I have to gulp again to keep myself from drooling.

Tits, tits, tits! Tits on sight!

But I’m not the man of action anymore. I am a responsible father of a three-year-old, and every action will reflect on my little girl.

My self-control is damn high, and I do not let lust and desire have their power over me.

I took a deep breath before we followed her inside. My daughter is too eager to help her though I was the real culprit. I told her that helping her teacher make their props is a good idea.

Well, mabuti naman talaga ang tumulong sa kapwa at maganda na iyong maaga pa lamang ay tinuturuan ko na ang anak ko.

Sa loob ng bahay ay pumwesto ako sa sahig kung saan naroon ang mga props na sinimulan na ni Cameron habang ang anak ko naman ay naupo sa sofa. I instructed her not to touch anything before Cameron give us permission, and my good daughter listens well.

Nasa kitchen si Cameron at ikinukuha kami ng drinks. My gaze were on her. Studying her in her cute little shorts and that damn white shirt.

“Daddy, what’s this?”

Nanlaki ang mga mata ko nang itaas ni Umiko ang isang bra na tila ba ibinabandera iyon sa akin.

“Oh, shit.”

My daughter threw it at me and it landed on my face.

Oh, it smells so good. Wang, wang, wang! Boner alert, boner alert!

I pulled myself together and took the bra off my face.

Suddenly, Cameron is in front of me. She snatched her bra and entered the bathroom, slamming the door.

My daughter looked surprise.

“Sweetheart, just stay put. I believe I’ve made teacher Cameron embarrassed.”

“Okay, Daddy.”

I stood up and went to the bathroom.

I knocked then called her out.

“Cams?”

“Cams, I’m sorry.” I said. Maybe it was ten seconds, or maybe it was more, but I didn’t care. When she opened the door, her hair disheveled and her face red. She’s biting her lip and refused to meet my eyes.

We were inches apart. Her back on the door while I’m towering over her.

“Why are you apologizing? You did nothing wrong.” She said.