25. Movie Night

(continued...)

Satvik's POV:

I started staying distant from Raadha.

I did not know how to tell her or even face her after this but eventually I told her.

"So... it's over then!", Raadha said in a broken voice.

We were at a park. The sky was cloudy and strong wind was blowing.

I started looking down at the ground and said, "I'm sorry!"

She stood there for a few seconds and then turned around and started walking away.

As she walked away, it started raining helping us both to hide our tears.

This was absolutely tearing me apart because I knew it couldn't work no matter which way I sliced it.

I still love Yashvi in every possible way her personality, her looks, and her flaws.

One day I was sitting with Shiv in a restaurant.

"She has a boyfriend!", I said.

"Who? Yashvi?", he asked and took a sip of his coffee.

"Who else?!", I said.

He kept his coffee mug down and said, "Look!.... just go and tell her how you feel ok! You are not even real brother and sister! You can date! Don't complicate things!...."

"I know we can date!! But I can't tell her..." I said.

"Why?", he asked.

"Because....I..... I feel like she has caught on to how I feel, because I think I have been acting different around her and I feel like I have been pushing her away which I don't want to do. She too has started acting different around me.... which is a sign that she doesn't likes me.", I said slowly.

"Then you have only one option...", Shiv said.

"What?", I asked.

"Forget her!.... I know it's difficult... but it's necessary!!", he said and I fell in deep thought.

"Are you listening?", he said. I looked at him and nodded.

I tried looking for another girl to form a relationship but I couldn't get anything to work out, I also felt bad using someone to get over someone else.

I don't think I will ever stop loving her but I will have to learn to live without her.

End of flashback: