🥨01🥨

↬↬↬↬↬♡↫↫↫↫↫

"Is the part timer not coming today?" Licking her dry lips, Hanyoung asked.

Younghoon blankly hummed in response. "We don't even need him."

Hanyoung followed his eyes darting at the high school students goofing around in their cafe without buying much food. She sighed. "Hyung, stop attracting young girls and go for the older ones."

True enough, girls came to the cafe they worked at because of Younghoon's visual. On top of that, they are just students who don't have that much money to begin with.

Younghoon clicked his tongue. "Yah." He called out as he shifted his gaze towards the latter. "If it's not for them, this cafe would have already closed down. Aren't you supposed to be doing something right now?" He argued.

Hanyoung pursed her lips instead as she eyed the youngsters.

Seeing her reaction made Younghoon fold his arm. "Well, other than following me around like a puppy, you can barely do anything with that character of yours." He then placed his hand near his face, raising up and down.

Hanyoung gawked in disbelief. "Make up your mind, hyung! You're talking about my character but your hand indicates my face!" She threw light punches on Younghoon's upper body in unhappiness.

Younghoon playfully chuckled as he received her punches but soon back to his serious face. "But really, what do you want to do? What do you want to achieve in life?"

After graduating from high school, Hanyoung followed her close friend who just graduated from college and has been working with him ever since then. Younghoon who is the older one sometimes worries for her future as she seems to be lost and only clings on to him.

More about these two friends, they grew up in the same neighbourhood and have been close since then. They may be different gender and age but they understood each other more than anyone else and nobody could separate their close bonds.

"College is not my thing." Hanyoung scrunched her nose as she knew which direction Younghoon's question was going. "Graduating from high school is already enough for someone who isn't a studious person."

Younghoon sighed as he roughly patted Hanyoung's head. "Is this really what you want to do?"

"What about hyung?"

"Yah, didn't I tell you about my dream of opening a dessert cafe??" Younghoon slightly raised his voice with disappointment written on his face.

Unbothered by his reaction, Hanyoung just blinked her eyes. "But this ain't yours."

Younghoon closed his eyes as he took a deep breath and calmly exhaled afterwards. "I'm slooooowly earning money to oooooopen a branch." He purposely dragged his words to make sure his sentence drilled inside his friend's mind. "I'm talking about you right now. Why do you always avoid the topic." He nagged with a slight pout.

Hanyoung just shrugged, totally asking for trouble.

"Yah, do you like me that much?" Younghoon randomly spouted nonsense that made Hanyoung to scoff.

"Idiot. Just because I follow you everywhere, it does not mean I like you." Hanyoung frowned.

Younghoon mocked back. "I'm allowing you to follow me yet you're not showing me respect."

Hanyoung felt guilty and scratched the tip of her nose with her pointy finger. "'Hyung' is good enough. 'Oppa' is reserved for my future boyfriend."

Younghoon raised an eyebrow. "Even if he is younger or same age as you?"

"Of course." Hanyoung immediately answered.