🥨05🥨

↬↬↬↬↬♡↫↫↫↫↫

After knowing their existence of being neighbours for a week, they still hardly see each other. Younghoon and Hanyoung eventually returned back to the cafe while Haknyeon and Hyunjun were studying hard for their finals.

"Ohmy." Younghoon said in his tiny voice and quickly looked out for his friend.

Hanyoung who was making waffles was pulled to the counter side, swapping roles with Younghoon. She cursed with her eyes but her furrowed eyebrows ceased when she met his sparkling eyes.

"Hey." Haknyeon waved with his big smile.

Hanyoung's lips curved, showing her small pleasant smile. "Which waffle you wanna try this time round?"

Haknyeon looked elsewhere as he sheepishly laughed, rubbing his nape in embarrassment. "Uhhh... Red velvet please."

Hanyoung nodded as she contained her laugh. "Is that all?"

Haknyeon hummed in response. "I'll order more later." He ended with his cheeky grin as he passed some cash to Hanyoung.

"Okayy~"

"It's okay if I study here the whole day right?" Haknyeon questioned, wary of the other customers.

"Uhhhh...." Hanyoung hummed as she shifted her gaze to Younghoon for answers. Without sparing a glance, he gave a slight nod and Hanyoung contained her happiness. "Yeah, it's fine." She said as she returned change.

"Okie dokie, thanks!" Haknyeon chimed before walking away to his usual spot.

Hanyoung continued taking orders from the rest of the customers that queued up before joining Younghoon in making the ordered food.

Sensing her presence, Younghoon teasingly nudged Hanyoung's shoulder as he was making waffles. "Someone's on a cloud nine huh?"

"Shut up." Hanyoung hissed as she was scooping batter into the waffle pan. "But thanks." She mumbled.

Younghoon leaned closer. "What?? I can't hear you."

Hanyoung rolled her eyes at her annoying friend while Younghoon evilly chuckled.

Bells chimed and Younghoon nudged her shoulder once again. "I got this."

After spreading the batter evenly, Hanyoung left to the cashier side and took more orders from the customers. She definitely owed Haknyeon a big time for bringing in customers thanks to his popularity.

I should probably treat him since sponsoring might not work without boss' approval. Hanyoung pondered with her thin lips as she stole glances at the man she lured, studying while eating.

Bells chimed once again and before she knew it, she turned instantly. "Hyung." She whispered. "Hyungg!" She whispered a little louder but Younghoon was instructing a part timer to do something.

Clenching her fists and eyes shut, she ducked down as she screamed. "HYUNG!"

Silence engulfed in the air as customers, including Haknyeon, were looking at the employees where the sound came from but the culprit was hiding herself. Was that not her voice? Where's she?

Younghoon gazed at his friend before shifting his eyes to the customers. "Sorry about that." He apologized with his sincere smile before dropping it when his eyes fell upon someone. "Kevin?"

"Oh?" Kevin gasped. "Sunbae?

Younghoon walked over to the cashier with his eyes still fixed on Kevin. "Girlfriend?" He spared a glance to the lady beside Kevin who was linking her arm with Kevin's.