🥨03🥨

↬↬↬↬↬♡↫↫↫↫↫

"Yah, it's him again." Younghoon nudged the girl who was busy serving.

Hanyoung looked up and met his eyes. Haknyeon walked closer with his brightest smile. Dayum, he's cute.

Younghoon nudged Hanyoung once again to snap her back into senses. "Take his order." He whispered.

"W-why?" Hanyoung stuttered as she was forced to take the counter.

Younghoon eyed her. "You're the one who lured him into this cafe!" He hissed then chinned at the customers. "And he brought all of them."

Indeed, ever since their cafe was promoted by the famous food influencer Juhaknyeon, their cafe was given more attention. Their customers had been increasing day by day to the point they had to get the part timers to work or they would die if they were to be the only one working.

Hanyoung licked her dry lips as she waited for Haknyeon to order. He was pondering hard on which waffles he had yet to try. Listening to his open thoughts made her lips curled into a small smile.

"Hey, uh I'll get this one and this." Haknyeon pointed at the menu displayed at the counter.

"Sure." Hanyoung took his order and Haknyeon's eyes wandered to her name badge.

After making his payment, he left to his favourite spot of the cafe. It may be a little more crowded than it used to be but he was lucky that his favourite spot was not taken.

Min Hanyoung, what a pretty name. He smiled to himself as he looked out of the glass window, waiting for his ordered food to be served.

↬↬↬↬↬↫↫↫↫↫

Hanyoung patted Younghoon's back a couple of times with the back of her hand. "Hyung, go back earlier. We can manage this."

Ever since the crowd began to swarm, Younghoon barely took any off days. Hanyoung was concerned over his condition and did not like the idea of him not having enough rest.

Younghoon sighed. "Are you sure?"

Hanyoung nodded without hesitation. "Leave it to us." She reassured him.

"Fine, I'll leave soon." Younghoon then ruffled Hanyoung's hair. "Thank you~"

Hanyoung felt the weight on her head when Younghoon purposely pressed a little harder. She just pressed her lips firmly with her I'm-so-done face.

"Are your hands even cleaned?"

Younghoon paused as he took a moment to scrutinize his hands. "Probably not." He looked at the latter and shot his sheepish smile. "You're gonna shower anyways." He did a quick one as he walked to the other side.

Clenching her fists, Hanyoung tried to calm down. "You're dead if you're still awake when I get back home." She cursed under her breath.

That's right, Hanyoung had officially moved into Younghoon's shared apartment with his friends. The only concern she and Younghoon had was her mom. She could only pray that her mom would not pay a sudden visit to her previous place or she is doomed.