1

Y/n's POV

"She's too young to die.."
The lady said to the other one.

The crowd started to gather making it difficult for me to see who the person is.

Who could it be?

I can't hardly see it tho because of the thick pile of crowd.

Moment later,and then the crowd started to move aside as someone was rushing toward the person on the ground.

My eyes widen as I realized that my Mom was the one who's rushing and is now crying.

"Mom!" I called but I think she didn't heard me so I ran thru her.
I was about to grab her hand but my hand just pass through her skin.

"What the-.."
I touched her flesh again but it didn't work.

It made my eyes widen as Mom bent down on the ground hugging the person who's laying dead.

I went closer to see the person clearly
.
As I stepped closer and closer..I realized that the person laying dead on the ground was..

"Me?..but- how?"
I asked to myself confusingly.
Suddenly,I felt a thin wind passed through me.

I heard a voice from somewhere so I followed it.
It led me through the park where me and Joshua always hangout.

The voice faded as a light suddenly appeared in front of me making me cover my eyes.

I tried to take a peek but it was too bright that I may lose my vision if I dared to look.

Few seconds later and then the light disappeared.I looked around to see if something has changed.