3

Y/n's POV

Hearing those words from her gave me hope of seeing him again.

My heart started pounding with joy and excitement.
I really,really missed him.

While I was still on my thoughts,I didn't realized that Chungha was explaining something.

"Now listen first,this portal has the power to erase your memories,so to avoid this kind of situation you must clear your mind first and temporarily forget your memories in this world.So that in the new world your memories will still remain.Copy that?"she explained.I just nod without even knowing what she said.

"Can I enter now?"I asked, still staring at the portal with the same thoughts in my mind which is seeing him again.

"Well,go ahead."
I entered without a doubt.

My vision started to get white until all I can see is the whiteness of it.

"*gasp* I forgot to tell her about the effects if she ever lose her memories.But..she listened to my explanation anyway so maybe she'll be fine."

~~~~

Joshua's POV

When I left the world where I'm from, I felt sad.I felt sad for the people I left behind.

I know that we'll see each other again in this new world but I never know when.

I felt sad that I left her.
Thanks to Ms. Chungha she let me stayed beside Y/n for a couple of days.But it's still not enough.

In this new world, there's a new life.It was like the memories in that world are our past life.The life that can never be forgotten.

I'm a chef at my own famous restaurant in this life and is now successful,but there's a part of me that felt empty.

"Good morning chef!" Yujin greeted as I entered the restaurant.

"Morning Yujin^^"

She's in charge of taking care of the costumers along with Woonyoung and Chaeyeon.