2 - Chapter 5 - Burning + Crying

Wrens Pov

I was walking with Indra to the people of Sanctum. She said they would listen to me and that's why I had to be here. I had a tan ish dress on. It had sparkles all over it. I also had my hair all down except a braid going down the center.

Wrens dress

Wrens hair

Wrens hair

Remember you can imagine these however you want but this is how I imagine it looking

We were walking towards them but then the owners of the tavern started talking to us as we walked.

"It's the faithful" said the girl. The first thing I think is. Who are the faithful.

"Excuse me" says Indra. Confused about the same thing as me.

"What the people who are believing are calling themselves now." She says. "They barricaded themselves inside are tavern, and are demanding to speak to Clarke" she says

"we already spared Russell's life. What do they want now" asks Indra. Nelson then interrupts us.

"Indra, Wren we still need to talk about Russell" he says

"Get some sleep Nelson it's late" I say. Trying to get him to leave us alone.

"Are deal was Russell dies and I don't expose Daniel and Kaylee Prime." He says

"Keeping Russell alive is the only way to keep the peace." Says Indra

"Keeping are deal is too" says Nelson.

"Are you threatening us" says Indra and she turns around to face him. I follow her lead and do the same.

"If I was. What could you do about it with out an army" he says and takes a step closer to her. I hear a lady behind me saying something about blessing the primes of Sanctum. I turn around and look at her. She has a cancel and she's acting weird. Like she's about to kill herself. But why would she do that. Nelson sees this.

"This should be good" he says and Indra turns around to face the people of Sanctum. I see Trey in the front he looks at Me and smiles. He then looks at Indra and gives her a disapproving glare.