2 - Chapter 14 - Gabriel + Portal

Wrens Pov:

We walked into the main hall were Indra, Dr. Jackson, and someone named Gabriel was. I didn't know him. But the rest all did. The shield was up now. So none of the bugs were here anymore. I was weary after my Sheidheda incident. I could tell the others were worried about me. But they tried not to show it. I was standing next to my mother and Aunt Clarke. I was holding their hands. My mother wouldn't leave my side. But I was okay with that.

"Report positions" said one of the disciples into his com.

"Entering the great hall with the Shepherd" one said back.

"Where the heck is my daughter?" Asks Indra

"Who the heck is your daughter?" Cadogan asks her back.

"Indra, hold on. We didn't know she was missing till today" says Bellamy. I hate him now. He betrayed us all. "Nobody did" he adds on. "We're gonna get everyone back. Put down the gun." Indra Disney put her gun down.

"It's okay, Indra. He's gonna help us." Says Clarke. She looks around for a moment before putting her gun down.

"Does that mean you have the flame?" the person named Gabriel asks Cadogan.

"I do" Cadogan says. Answering his question. Gabriel looks to his side. Like someone is talking to him. "I believe I can restore the damaged code with this" he says. He then points to a machine. Cadogan looks at the machine. He slowly walks over to the machine. "It's used to repair memory drives. Stitching together broken strings of code. Code tag even the flame itself was created by-" he says. He tries to finish his sentence but Cadogan interrupts him.

"Becca Franko" he says. He takes the flame out of the box and hands it to Gabriel. "Show me" he says.

"If Beccas memories are still in here. This will find them." Says Gabriel. He then puts the Galen in the machine and start it.

"Now we can start the last was" says one of the sheep. (lol I don't know what else to call them) Everyone looks at the machine.

"It's working" Cadogan states. Gabriel starts to look confused. Dr. Jackson looks at him. Worried (lol I realized Wren only calls Jackson Dr.Jackson)

"We are" says Gabriel like he has been talking to someone. Everyone looks at him. "I'm sorry" he says and he pulls his gun out of his pocket and shots the machine. He then moves the gun to Cadogan. "Helmets off and weapons down" he says "all of you. Right now" he yells "antitoxin" he says and he puts his hand out for Dr. Jackson. Dr. Jackson hand him the antitoxin. He breathes it in.

"Gabriel? Gabriel" say my Uncle Bellamy. But I can't even call him that now. He betrayed us all. "We need him to get our friends back. Your friends. Echo and Hope too." He says. I think for a moment. Who the heck is Hope? "Put down the gun" he adds on.

"Take him" yells one of the sheep who Bellamy hangs out with. He runs up to Gabriel. Aunt Clarke shots him. Bellamy looks from Aunt Clarke then back to the man on the floor.

"Raven fire it up. We need to get to our friends" says Aunt Clarke. Aunt Raven puts the helmet on and walks to the stone. Aunt Raven starts to power up the stone.

"Which planet? Where are they?" She asks Cadogan. Demanding it.

"It's offline" Cadogan says. "Only I know the code." He adds on.

"He's telling the truth" says Aunt Raven as she takes off her helmet. "There's one planet we can't get to."

"Enter the code and you get to live" says Aunt Clarke. He starts to put the code in. A gun still pointed to his head. A green portal opens. I grab both of my parents hands tighter.

"There's your bridge go" he says

"Your coming too" says Aunt Clarke. "Now move"

"You should have more faith Clarke." Says Cadogan.

"Come on. Let's go" say my Aunt Raven. She walks on through the portal. My father nods his head for me and my mother to follow her. I let go of my fathers hand and with my mother we walk through the portal. Taking one lady look around.