t w o

dreamyguy uploaded a new video.

Hanamaki chokes on his drink, immediately clicking the new notification he got from his 'future husband' and putting on his earphones.

He almost dies upon hearing the first word.

Matsukawa raises his brow, also holding his phone.

"Are you okay? You look like you'd die any minute now," Matsukawa jokes.

Of course he wants to see Makki's live reaction. So he secretly uploaded a song cover he recorded last night.

"Mattsun! He uploaded a new cover!" Hanamaki squeals from his seat which is in front of the other guy.

Matsukawa chuckles. "Alright, listen to it first and then we'll eat."

After about two minutes, Hanamaki wipes a tear that escaped his eye.

"Are you... okay?" Matsukawa asks, suddenly worried. Why is he tearing up?

"Issei... he's.... he's perfect," the pink-haired guy sobs.

And with that, Matsukawa bursts out laughing.

"Dude, you're fucking gay."

"I am, I am! That's why I'm marrying him," Hanamaki says, wiping his tears.

The taller guy blushes at the thought so he shoves the glass of water into his lips to hide it.

He puts it on the table. "What if he's ugly?"

"I don't care! But dude, I just know that he's fucking handsome and hot."

Matsukawa nods, hiding his grin. "Let's just eat and I dunno, maybe go out or do you prefer staying here?"

Hanamaki flashes his puppy eyes. "Can we-"

"Stay here and lie down?" Matsukawa cuts him off. He knows him too well, why did he even bother asking?

"Perfect." The pink-haired guy claps his hands. "And maybe put on some background music from Mr. dreamyguy."

Matsukawa rolls his eyes. "Just eat already."

And so he does.

Matsukawa rinses the last plate while Hanamaki dries it off with a clean rug, putting it on the shelf afterwards.

"All done," Hanamaki proudly says.

Matsukawa flicks his forehead before saying, "I'mma just go take a bath."

Hanamaki is left alone in the kitchen, rubbing his forehead.

"And do you know what the aliens eat? They-"

"Iwaizumi, can you please hush this alien bitch here?" Hanamaki complains, glaring at the brunette.

Oikawa sticks his tongue out. "Ugly pink-haired bitch."

Iwaizumi smacks the back of his head. "Shitty-kawa shut up."

Matsukawa laughs at them while Hanamaki proudly stares at Oikawa.

"Rude, Iwa-chan."

"Serves you right," Hanamaki says.

"You're all so mean to me when I'm almost leaving you for four years." Oikawa pouts.

"Oh right, when is your flight?" Matsukawa asks.

"The day after tomorrow," Oikawa sadly utters.

"Aww, I'm sure iWa-chAn would be so lonely without sHittY-kAwa here," Hanamaki and Matsukawa tease in unison.

They stare at each other and burst out laughing.

"You two are so weird," Iwaizumi comments.

"Aren't we cute together?" Hanamaki jokes, clinging his arm into Matsukawa's.

The latter pushes him a little. "Go away."

"Aww so mean, Mattsun." Hanamaki copies Oikawa's voice and gestures.

Iwaizumi smirks.

"Hey! Why are you copying me?! And I made that nickname! How dare you?" Oikawa, the attention seeker that he is, inserts himself in the conversation.

"Can't I call him Mattsun? It's cute!" Hanamaki argues.

"Copycat bitch," Oikawa grunts.

"Say what you want."

"So do we go to the airport too?" Matsukawa changes the topic, not amused anymore by the bickering.

"If you want to," Iwaizumi simply says, sipping on his coffee.

"What do you mean if they want to, Iwa-chan? They should!"

"Not going," Hanamaki waves him off.

"It's alright. Mattsun is going anyways. I'mma steal him from you."

With that, Iwaizumi pinches the brunette's thighs under the table.

"It hurts, Iwa-chan!"

"Ohoho, jealous Iwa-chan?" Matsukawa grins.

"I'm not." Iwaizumi glares at him.

"Relax." Matsukawa raises both of his hands to surrender.

"On a second thought, haven't you had a crush on me back when we were first years?" Oikawa asks, facing Matsukawa.

"Crush what?" Hanamaki interrupts.

Matsukawa shrugs, not taking it as a big deal but it's totally different for Hanamaki.

"Wait, you had a crush on him?! Why didn't I know?" Hanamaki asks, pointing his finger to Oikawa.

"It's not a big deal really. I just had a bad taste back then."

"Hey! That's rude, Mattsun."

"Everything for you is rude, bitch," Hanamaki scoffs.

Oikawa again sticks his tongue out. "You're just jealous."

"I'm not! It's no homo for us," Hanamaki confidently says but his expression tells otherwise.

Matsukawa nods, although he does not want it like that deep inside.

Iwaizumi and Oikawa smirk at the sight but they didn't bother pointing it out.

"Oh, thought you like him. Anyways, Mattsun I have someone to introduce to  you. Might as well date while you're free from school," Oikawa suggests, feeling like a villain on some sort of romance drama.

Hanamaki flinches but continues drinking his milktea, giving sideward glances at Matsukawa.

"Not interested," the tallest guy of the four refuses.

"Aww too bad. But if you change your mind, here's his number," Oikawa says, handing over a small piece of paper to Matsukawa.

The latter lazily accepts it, shoving it inside his pocket.

Hanamaki watches the exchange and he  didn't like any second of it. But Mattsun is finally going to date someone. He should be happy, right?

He should, he reminds himself.