f o u r

Hanamaki yawns, sleep never visited him last night. The song cover and his small conversation with Matsukawa didn't calm him down.

"Ahhhh, I shouldn't have sent him that," he groans, regret filling him up.

Just when he's about to go inside the bathroom, a loud knock stops him.

"Who could that be?" Hanamaki asks himself. "Oh well, might be that bitch Oikawa."

"Bad morning bit–"

He closes his mouth at the sight of a tall ravenette at his doorstep. He blushes, remembering what happened last night. He turns around awkwardly, heading towards the bathroom.

"I'm taking a bath," he blurts out before sprinting inside and shutting the door at once.

Matsukawa shakes his head and chuckles, walking inside Hanamaki's bedroom.

"Ah this mess," he mumbles.

He starts picking up Hanamaki's scattered pillows and blanket, folding them. He also straightens the sheets so that it won't look like some sort of typhoon visited the pink-haired guy's bedroom.

He picks up the crumpled papers on the floor and throws it in the trash bin nearby.

He shakes his head as he didn't like the mess Hanamaki made.

It has always been like this, him cleaning up after his best friend. Matsukawa wonders what would become of Hanamaki's room if he hadn't come.

On the other hand, Hanamaki silently screams inside the bathroom. He doesn't want to face Matsukawa right now because of the fact that he sent him an embarrassing photo with a more embarrassing caption.

"Dumb Makki, dumb dumb dumb," he mumbles quietly, slapping his cheeks.

He looks at himself on the mirror and notices the redness that dominates his cheeks. He facepalms before taking a very cold shower.

Hanamaki counts to three before opening the door and putting up his usual bored look.

But then the sight in front of him ruins his facade.

His room is squeaky clean, must've been Mattsun, he thought.

The said guy coughs before saying, "Your room was a mess. How many times have I told you that you should clean up after waking up? Jesus, Makki."

Hanamaki rolls his eyes, forgetting his embarrassment. "Well, sorry master."

He huffs before heading in front of his closet, opening it up right after.

Matsukawa chuckles, eyeing the half-naked pink head. "Your master wants you to wear the sweater you wore last night."

"H-huh?" Hanamaki turns to him in shock.

"Kidding." Matsukawa laughs. "Baited."

Hanamaki glares at him, blushing. "Shut up, Issei."

He then picks up a light pink sweater and a black sweatpants. Of course, he already wore his boxers in the bathroom. After what he'd done last night he wouls never take the risk again.

As soon as he's done he faces Matsukawa. "So?"

"Walk?" Matsukawa suggests.

Hanamaki nods cheerfully, grabbing him by the arm.

———

After their peaceful walk, the two stopped by a bookstore, suggested by Hanamaki.

The interior is pretty aesthetic and honestly he isn't that much interested with books. He just wants to take a photo inside to post it on Instagram.

Matsukawa shakes his head as Hanamaki tries to take a selfie in front of the beautiful looking shelves.

Hanamaki is more beautiful though.

He smiles. "Takahiro, I'll take your photo. Gimme your phone."

Hanamaki grins. "What's with the sudden use of first name?" he asks, handing over his phone to the taller guy.

"Well duh, you call me Issei."

Hanamaki laughs and strikes a pose. And damn, he is looking fine. Matsukawa has to stop himself from pulling him into a kiss.

"D-done," he says, handing back the phone.

Hanamaki checks it out and he gasps. "Issei, these are damn good shots."

"It's because the model is pretty," Matsukawa replies and walks immediately to the next set of shelves.

Hanamaki blushes and walks after him.

They took lots of photos before Hanamaki complains his jaw is tired from smiling.

They sit on a table for two, grabbing a few books that piqued their interest with them. They're the only ones at that side of the bookstore because it isn't as popular as the other sections. They both love the peace so they decided to sit there and rest.

Hanamaki puts his head above Matsukawa's shoulder as he reads a book. They fit perfectly, their small height difference helped them.

"Issei..." he calls the other, after getting bored with the book. He hasn't even finished a page.

"Hmm?" Matsukawa only hums because opposite from the pink head, he is quite interested with books.

"Issei~" Hanamaki whines, trying to get Matsukawa's attention.

"Hm, what is it?" Matsukawa asks, still reading his book.

"Issei, look at me."

The dark-haired guy sighs before turning his head which is in fact too close with Hanamaki's.

Both of them looked like owls as their eyes widens in shock.

Matsukawa can feel his heart beating too fast for his liking.

And so does Hanamaki.

Shit, Matsukawa cursed mentally.

Hanamaki's blushing hard and he just can't move away. Something has glued them together.

Matsukawa leans a bit more closer and their cold lips touch each other.

Hanamaki's beady eyes widens even more but he closes it as soon as Matsukawa moves his lips.

Matsukawa's kisses are heavenly and he enjoys it. He pulls his black locks so that the taller guy is a little more closer to him, moving his lips in sync.

He doesn't know why he's kissing back and why he's enjoying it. He just wants to cherish that moment before it ends. Before they'll ask themselves what was that.

Hanamaki moans into Matsukawa's mouth and the latter knows he had to stop. So he pulls back and stares at the pair of beady eyes.

"Takahiro..." he only says, waiting for the pink head's reaction.

"Issei... Issei what was that?"

"I'm sorry. Did I surprise you?" Matsukawa apologizes, his hands suddenly becoming cold out of nervousness. He isn't even sure if Hanamaki's okay with that and yet he continued the kiss.

"No, I mean, yes. But it's... okay. I don't know... I enjoyed it, Issei." Hanamaki blushes, looking down.

Shock and relief flow through Matsukawa's system. After what he had heard, he relaxes a bit.

"Are you sure?"

The pink head nods, looking up to him.

He smiles before planting a small kiss on Hanamaki's forehead.

———

GAY SCREAMING AAAAAAAA. Idek if my grammar's correct so please don't bash me. I haven't put my entire attention to the grammar because I have undergone through ✨gay panic✨.