t e n

Few weeks has passed, Hanamaki and Matsukawa used all their remaining free time to go on dates or just cuddle at home. The pink head couldn't help but to feel special every time his boyfriend would visit him and bring him sweets which he so loved. Matsukawa Issei is the best boyfriend and Hanamaki won't ever let go of him.

The two hold hands as they make their way inside the university. All the fun ceased as it is the first day of classes and it is hell for Hanamaki. Mainly because he won't see Matsukawa the whole day.

"Just text me when you're done, I'll come pick you up. Okay?" Matsukawa says, fixing Hanamaki's pink locks.

The shorter guy nods, pouting a little. "I'll miss you, Issei." He has the guts to act cute and the reason? They arrived earlier than expected and there are less people around.

Matsukawa chuckles, pinching his cheeks. "It's just for a few hours and we'll see each other during lunch break. Good enough?"

Hanamaki sighs. "Alright."

"Good. Now let me drop you off to your classroom, baby," Matsukawa says, pulling Hanamaki to the opposite direction.

Hanamaki always blushes when his boyfriend calls him baby. It's just too sweet and sexy when it comes from his mouth. The pink head shakes his head, trying to erase the unnecessary thoughts that is about to invade his mind. 

They walk for another five minutes until Matsukawa stops. 

"I think this is it. You'll be fine by yourself, right? Try to make some friends in there," Matsukawa mutters, handing a bar of chocolate to Hanamaki to which he gladly accepts. 

"Thanks for this, Issei. I'll be fine... I think. I'll try to talk to someone if I can. You know I'm bad at approaching first, right? It just sucks," Hanamaki complains.

"You can do it because you're amazing." Matsukawa pats his head and then shifts his gaze inside the classroom. "Now go inside before the bell rings. I'll run to my building by then." He laughs and lets go of Makki's hand.

"You don't have to drop me off everyday, you know. It would be a hassle to you."

"But I want to."

Hanamaki sighs, feeling happy deep inside. "Fine. Then you should go. See you later then?"

Matsukawa nods and smirks afterwards. "A pity I can't kiss you right now."

Hanamaki blushes and pushes the other to go. "Shut up and go. I love you."

The taller guy grins. "I love you too." Then he turns his back and sprints towards his building which is too far from Makki's but he doesn't care. He's athletic anyways, running shouldn't be a problem.

Hanamaki sighs as he watches his boyfriend run. He turns toward the doorway and steps inside. He looks around, finding for a good seat to vacate. The classroom isn't that packed, maybe because it's too early. Thankful that he arrived early, he walks his way to the seat at the back. Considering his height, he should sit there. 

He pulls on his earphones as he waits for their professor to enter. 

When he opens his phone, he sees a new notification.

dreamyguy uploaded a new video.

Hanamaki looks around, checking if no one's looking, then clicks the play button. He should contain his fanboy feels because he is in public. dreamyguy's voice resonated his ears, washing away his nervousness. 

"You listen to him too? Oh my god, same!" a voice squeals beside him.

Startled, he almost drops his phone. He looks to his side, curious as to who the hell interrupted his precious session with his beloved singer. 

"Karasuno's...?" he hesitates. He forgot the name but he's so sure the guy was from Karasuno.

"Hello! I'm Sugawara Koushi. You're Hanamaki Takahiro from Seijoh, right?" the gray-haired guy introduces himself excitedly. 

Hanamaki nods slowly. "I'm... surprised you're here," he says, awkwardly. He isn't too fond of the guy's kindness.

"Well, same. When I saw you, I decided I'll sit beside you since I kind of know you. Is that alright?" Sugawara gushes. 

"Anyway, you listen to dreamyguy too? He's godlike! I love your taste," he continues, drawing his chair closer to Hanamaki.

Hanamaki slowly grins. "I think we'll be BFFs."

The awkwardness completely vanishes as the two guys fanboys with the said singer. 

--

Meanwhile, Matsukawa sits silently inside his own classroom. Okay, maybe going to different classes was a bad idea, he thought. He feels the pressure in the atmosphere. Most of the students in his class are intelligent, he guesses. He shrugs off his thoughts as he knew it would only make him feel nervous.

The door opens, a new student appears again.

No, it wasn't just a student.

He's too familiar to Matsukawa.

"Oh? Matsu-kun!" Atsumu runs to Matsukawa's seat, waving at him at the same time. 

The whole class stares at him in shock but the blonde doesn't seem to mind. He sits beside the also shocked Matsukawa.

"I can't believe we're in the same class and you're into Psychology," Atsumu starts the conversation normally like they're the bestest of friends.

Matsukawa politely smiles. "I'm equally surprised."

"Isn't that great? We get to spend time together! I mean, all of the students here are strangers to me, you know."

Matsukawa nods. "They're strangers to me too even though I lived here since birth."

The door once again opens and what seems to be like the professor greets them a good morning.

Well, I guess I won't be that uncomfortable, Matsukawa thought as he plays with his pen.

---

school setting sucks, idk how to write it. surprised with the new character? ohoho