Epilogue

Matsukawa sighs as Hanamaki shuts the front door close, probably going ahead to the university. His boyfriend is upset and he's sure of that. Last night, he insisted that it was okay but Matsukawa knows him too well. It's either he couldn't lie or he's bad at it. But right now, it's the latter. Hanamaki won't even look at him in the eye and he won't even budge when Matsukawa hugs him.

Matsukawa groans, standing up and fixing his bed. He had no choice but to lie since a surprise wouldn't be a surprise if it is revealed. Apparently, he planned to surprise Hanamaki, finally deciding to reveal his identity as dreamyguy. A mini concert for his boyfriend is his idea and of course, the twins and Iwaizumi are there to help.

Yesterday, Atsumu and him went to the mall to buy the needed stuffs for the decorations and Hanamaki misunderstood it to which he expected already. He knew his boyfriend is jealous of Atsumu. It was Iwaizumi's wicked plan to let the pink head be jealous if ever he sees them together so that the surprise would be perfect. Of course, Matsukawa rejected his absurd plan but Iwaizumi threatened the taller guy to reveal his own secret which made him shut up and just nod.

He picks up his phone which is lying above the bedside table and decides to upload his latest recording. He just hopes this would cheer up Hanamaki a little bit.

dreamyguy uploaded a new video.

i hope you smile today.

As soon as it's done, Matsukawa heads to the bathroom to take a quick shower. He'd be busy later because tomorrow would be his big surprise for Hanamaki. He silently prays it'll be a success or everything else would be fucked up.

---

Matsukawa steps inside Iwaizumi's place along with the twins. Atsumu drops all the things he has been carrying from their place to Iwaizumi's and plops down the couch. None of them owns a car and no taxi would let them ride with all the stuffs they have.

Osamu snickers, "Weakshit."

Atsumu groans, kicking his brother which is standing near him. "Shut up 'Samu, it ain't easy to carry the monoblock chairs. Unlike you who only carried your precious ingredients and utensils."

"Don't come at me saying all of that when you're the one who eats what I cook like a pig," Osamu rolls his eyes, kicking the blonde and heading to the kitchen.

"Hey Iwaizumi, mind if I use your kitchen?" he shouts, the clattering of utensils can be heard from the living room where Iwaizumi rests.

"Yeah, no problem," the spiky-haired guy answers. He glances at Matsukawa who's just sitting in silence. He raises his brow.

"You okay? You look like you're about to shit," Iwaizumi laughs.

"Dude, I'm nervous," Matsukawa mumbles, tapping his fingers on his thighs. "How did you even confess to Oikawa?" He eyes the shorter guy with curiosity.

Iwaizumi clears his throat before looking at the opposite direction. "You don't have to know.

It's Matsukawa's turn to laugh, his nervousness fading.

"Alright, let's do this shit," he announces.

Atsumu and Iwaizumi groans in unison before standing up. But in reality, they are as excited and as nervous as Matsukawa.

Iwaizumi's place was chosen to be the venue of the mini concert because number one, it's located on the highest floor of his building and it's bigger.