028 | I can fly anything

╔═════ 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓

'𝐈 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐟𝐥𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠' ═════════╝

━━ -ˋˏ★ˎˊ- ━━

...THE FINALIZER, JAKKU AIRSPACE

"𝐑𝐄𝐍 𝐖𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐑𝐈𝐒𝐎𝐍𝐄𝐑."

In the genuine opinion of Poe Dameron, Kylo Ren was a punk bitch.

Poe no longer cared what Kylo Ren wanted. He had won, used his supernatural Force powers that no one could withstand just to get the point across. He had missed what was right under his nose on Jakku, too focused on the theatrics of blowing up an innocent village to care that the map was already long gone. If Poe hadn't been so utterly exhausted, he would have laughed at the stormtrooper and told him to go to hell.

Then the cuffs at his wrists hissed open, and Poe finally picked up his head. They had rendered him expendable, taken everything they needed, and then left him to struggle. They didn't need leverage, and he couldn't explain why he was being allowed to stay alive. No doubt they wouldn't be feeding him. In fact, maybe he was about to become food. Maybe Kylo Ren had a pet rancor.

The trooper led him down the hallway with a blaster pressed into his chest. Poe was too tired to do anything but comply. The trooper was in a hurry, rushing down the corridor with haste. A snide remark was brewing in his mind when the stormtrooper shoved him to the right.

"Turn here."

They stepped into a narrow passageway, barely wider than a supply closet. Poe opened his mouth to ask what in the hell was going on, but the trooper beat him to it.

"Listen carefully. If you do exactly as you say, I can get you out of here."

What he meant, Poe couldn't tell. "If--What?"

It was like he was finally coming to. He snapped back to reality, trying to ground himself. Awake again, he was energized by possibility instead of pain. Then, to his absolute astonishment, the stormtrooper took off his helmet.

The guy underneath it was breathing heavily and the black skin of his exposed face was covered in a layer of sweat. Nervous, his eyes darted back and forth as he considered carefully what he was about to do. "This is a rescue, I'm helping you escape," he explained quickly. "Can you fly a TIE fighter?"