31. Yashvi Is Back!

Please vote;)

➵ ➵ ➵

Yashvi's POV:

I reached the airport around 11 a.m. My mother came running towards me as soon as she saw me and I smiled.

She hugged me tightly and dad came slowly walking behind her, I smiled at him.

"I missed you so much!", she said still hugging me.

"But didn't we meet just last week?" I teased.

"Exactly!.... It's been a week!" she broke the hug.

"I missed you too!" I said while pinching her cheeks.

"And me!?" Dad said as he walked closer to us. I smiled at him and hugged him.

"Why would I miss you?" I said still hugging him.

"Huhh?!" he said and I laughed.

"How was your flight?" he asked after breaking the hug.

"Pretty long... but I just kept sleeping throughout the flight so not that tired." I said.

"Ok then! Get ready!" he said.

"For what?" I asked confused.

"Vikram and I have thrown a welcome back party for you tonight! Everyone would be coming!" my mom said and my face screwed up.

"What?!.... Mom! Dad!... You know it was not needed!", I said.

"Come on princess!..... You finally came home after so long! How was it not needed!? It was very much needed!... And don't worry, not much people would be coming....only those who genuinely care about you!...Those who are proud of you for passing your 12th with an A grade!", he said making me smile.

"Okay fine!...Can we go home now!?!", I said and they both laughed.

"Come on let's go!", he said taking my luggage.

➵ ➵ ➵

In the car, my mom as always kept talking and I listened to her quietly.

I was sitting alone in the backseat.

I looked at her and shook my head in disbelief as my mom kept talking nonstop.

A smile curved up on my lips thinking how cute she looks.

I closed my eyes and relaxed myself on the seat.

Suddenly my body stiffened by the mention of the name 'Satvik'.

"I made Satvik and Shiv taste that and they said it was amazing!", were my mom's words.