Make-out Booth

Credits to Silvenoir for the art

Author's note:

I know that this pairing is not that popular and it will probably go against the JasonxArtemis fandom, you can skip this chapter but they will probably be mentioned again somewhere along the story. Anyway, I like the dynamic between these two so I hope even though you are not a fan, you can still enjoy this chapter! :)

---

KaraxJason

Kara got out of her room and hurriedly grabbed a toast from the plate, Clark is sitting on his chair reading the morning paper, Jon is stuffing his face with eggs, Lois is cooking the eggs, and Conner just got out of his room yawning. "What's the hurry?" Lois asks Kara. "I have to go to school early today, remember? the school fair?" Kara said to them and washed down the toast with orange juice. "Oh, and you guys promised you'll be there, no backsies," Kara said and pointed at them and Jon smiles widely. "We'll be there right dad?" Jon said to Clark.

"Of course, see you tonight Kara," Clark reassures her. "Great!" Kara brushed off the crumbs on her fingers and kisses Lois's cheek. "I need to go now," Kara said and zoomed through the room, she kissed Clark's cheek, kissed Jon's forehead, and fist bumps Conner. "You promised you'll bring your friends," Kara reminds Conner, Conner nods his head and waved off Kara, Kara smiles at her younger siblings and zoomed out of their apartment.

Kara is wearing a white collared shirt underneath her yellow sweater vest which she matched with plain denim jeans and tennis shoes. She has her hair tied back, she pushed her glasses higher, and pulled out her ringing phone from her pocket. She sees Jason calling and quickly answers the call.

"Hey, beautiful." Jason greeted, Kara closes her eyes tightly and bit her lower lip to stop herself from squealing like a little girl. Kara looks up at the sky and inhaled slowly. "Hello, Jason," Kara said in her most normal voice. "Where are you?" Kara asks when she hears whistling and buzzing from the call, Kara continues to walk towards the bus stop.

"I'm on the road, Bruce called me to report today," Jason explained.

"Today?" Kara asks worriedly.

"Yeah, I was about to tell you I might not make it tonight. Damian, Tim, Dick, Duke, and Cass all asked Bruce that they will take the night off and Kate is not answering her phone and I owe Bruce one." Jason explained. "I'm sorry babe." Jason apologizes.

"Oh," Kara said and saw her bus. "That's alright, I think I know why they all asked for a night off," Kara said and the bus stopped in front of her. "I asked Conner to invite his friends to our fair tonight," Kara explained and climbed on the bus.

"Fuck." Jason curses. "Bunch of assholes, now I'm the one stuck patrolling Gotham tonight while they all hang out with your cute butt," Jason said to Kara. Kara took a seat on the bus and smiled at the old woman sitting beside her. "My butt is not cute," Kara whispered on the phone.

"Trust me, babe, it is," Jason said to her with a small laugh. "I gotta go, babe, Bruce is calling me, I'm so sorry, I owe you a date," Jason said and ended the call. Kara sighed and looked out the window, she doesn't even have the right to be sad because... she doesn't even know what they are. She puts her earphones on and played the first music in her playlist, Jason it's all Jason.

So what are they? they never even established their relationship they just became exclusive. Jason calls her 'babe' but he calls everyone babe when he feels like it. Jason never called her his girlfriend either, from what she's aware of. Kara is also afraid to ask him because she's afraid, she's afraid she's the only one falling hard. She can hear her heart thumping loudly on her chest again, she balled her hand on a fist and knocked on her chest. "Stop it, stop breaking," Kara whispered to herself.