Dance Recital

Batfam fluff

Selina twirls again in front of the body mirror feeling unsure about her look for tonight, she's wearing a vintage-style draped burgundy velvet dress, it has a ruffled cowl over the bust and down her arm, and it showed off her slender body perfectly. She fell in love with the dress the moment she opened the box from the mail the other day, Cullen knew her taste perfectly but she can't seem to find what was missing about her look.

She sat in front of the vanity once again and changed her earrings, maybe she needs to wear something smaller? Selina opens the vanity drawer and boxes of expensive earrings are perfectly lined up. All of it is a gift from Bruce, she kept each one of them but never actually wear them on a daily basis. She closes the drawer feeling frustrated about her look, she sighs at her reflection. "Maybe I'm overdoing it, I look fine," Selina said to her reflection, she pats her short hair and smiled to herself, she reapplies her lipstick and blush.

"You're missing a necklace," Bruce appeared behind her, Selina stops blushing her cheek and looks at Bruce through the mirror. "Huh, you're right, my neck is bare," Selina said and touches her neck and collar bone. "I believe this will complete your look," Bruce said and placed a pearl necklace around Selina's neck, and clasped the lock. Seline touches the pearls, it is smooth and glistening under her vanity light, and oh my God, Selina's eyes widen as she remembered who had the same pearl necklace and she recalls her wedding when Bruce asked her to wear the same pearl necklace. "Bruce this is your mother's," Selina said to him and was about to take it off when Bruce stops her.

"You said you'd wear it," Bruce remind her.

"I agreed to wear it during our wedding," Selina tells him.

"I gave it to you," Bruce argues.

''This necklace is special to you, I can't--" Selina started but Bruce interrupts her. "You're special to me," Bruce said to her. "And tonight is a special night," Bruce kisses Selina's temple and Selina smiled. "I'll wait for you downstairs," Bruce said and left the room. Selina stands up and looks at herself in the mirror. "It does complete the look," Selina said and touches the pearl necklace. She pulls a black pelt fur scarf and a designer handbag, she walked out of the room and headed downstairs. Tim is wearing a black tux like Bruce, and beside him is Stephanie Brown in a purple off shoulder criss-cross dress.

"You crazy kids have fun," Jason said to them with a smile. "Replacement, make sure you get everything on-cam, we will be waiting for the live video," Jason said to Tim.

"If anything happens--" Bruce started.

"We'll call you, I know Bruce, but we got this, it's just one night without Batman," Jason said to him.

"I was going to say you can handle it the way you see fit," Bruce said to Jason, Jason was taken back, and Selina smiles.

"Oh," Jason answered shortly.

"We'll see you later honey, stay safe," Selina said and kisses Jason's cheek.

"And don't kill anyone," Bruce reminds Jason. "Don't worry, Kara won't let me kill anyone tonight either," Jason said with a smile.

"Kara?" Bruce asks, Selina shakes her head and takes Bruce's arm. "Honey we should go," Selina said and pulls Bruce. "Goodbye Jason," Selina said and lead the group outside.

"Wanna bet they will bang after their patrol?" Stephanie asks Tim, and Tim scrunches his nose in disgust. "Knowing Jason? they will probably do it before and after the patrol," Tim answered. Alfred drove the limousine in front of the house and the group climbed inside. "Alfred, have you called Damian?" Bruce asks the butler who is driving. "Yes, Master Bruce, the young master is currently with Mr. Kent and Miss Roth doing their homework at Miss Roth's place," Alfred answered.