25: Why does he look familiar? -frank

My puppy :)

*Shameless self promo time*

If you want to cry then your in luck ig, go check out the fic with the dog picture on it.

*Shameless self promo is over*

Anyway ahhhhhhhhhhhjjh

Enjoy:)

~Next day~

I hear a loud ass coffee pot and don't see gee. I walk down the stairs and see Gerard, not just him, but pictures of him...

I didn't notice them yesterday. I look, and see his red ass hair. I look at the pictures as I walk through the hallway. I see a picture of him with black hair, then I see another one. This one, this one looks... familiar. It's him in maybe 4th grade, with black hair.

I look at a few more, why the fuck does he look so familiar.

I walk into the kitchen thinking about it. Why does he look familiar?

My mind blanks and I see him next to the coffee pot. "Hi Frankie" He says groggily.

"Hi"

He poors me a cup of coffee and gives me some creamer and sugar. "It should be illegal to be up this early, I'm also entirely convinced I'm going to ruin the innocent thing by senior year..." I laugh, "what the fuck are you laughing about? It's 6:30."

I shake my head, "you're just cute,"

He groans, "how are you happy? It's not even 7..."

I shrug, "don't really have coffee, can't afford it. Last summer, my dad was actually home and he woke me up at 5 am every day,"

He pours a little sugar and a bunch creamer of in it, stirring it while talking "you poor thing, I literally just-" he takes a sip "need it."

~Time skip and oh dear frank being upset and the bitch being a bitch~

We walk into the school. Alexis walks up to me, "leave us alone," I don't hesitate to say.

"What did I do? I thought you cared?" How didn't I realize how manipulative she is?

"Go now."

"What did I do,"

"Manipulate me,"

Her face changes to a smile, "so you aren't an idiot, surprising" Gerard sighs. "Or, when your asshole friend beat me up, they recorded it, pretty smart of them, still makes you an idiot... Well, you were fun." She goes to walk away.

"What the fuck is wrong with you? Do you understand what effects you have on people? Do you know the pain you cause? I don't think you do."

She laughs, "let me guess, you couldn't take life anymore so attempted, you think you're so special? You think you're so different?" She says in a mocking tone "grow up, your not different than any other kid, you're not special, what you said won't change me, your just simply worthless, you never meant anything to me. If you actually died, at least you would've finally done something rig-" I listen just trying not to cry.

"Do everyone a favor and shut the fuck up." I look up to Gee. I look at her shocked expression. "I know you'll walk away, just know this, you are a heartless and cruel asshole and one day, I hope, I really fucking hope you get what you deserve. I don't care if that's being ignored by everyone the rest of your life or worse, I really fucking hope you get screwed over one day and if you come near us or hurt anyone ever again, trust me when I say that you will regret it."

She there stands shocked.