10: tabs that unfortunately didn't close, gerard

:) its not Saturday here, but its Saturday somewhere so here you go.

You can thank my impulsive ass for this update

I know he knows I'm not so innocent, but its fun to mess with him.

"Mom and dad work late and Mikey is never home he's always at a friends house... so we'll, be alone" I smile.

"I- I don't even have a response to that"

"come on Frankie" I giggle and on the way back he tries to get me to admit I'm not innocent.

"you know what your doing you twat waffle"

"what am I doing to you Frankie?" I ask him innocently. What will his answer be?

"I- Trying to convince me that you're innocent."

"but I am innocent."

The conversation goes in circles for a while.

We get to my house and I run to the kitchen.

I grab some snacks and run to my room.

He follows me and continues to try to get me to break. Admit I know shit. That I'm not an innocent thing.

"admit it"

"maybee"

"what."

I giggle.

"nothing"

"you easter egg fucker." he says.

I laugh at this idiot. This beautiful sweet idiot. I just stare at him.

"uh lets watch a movie." I grab a movie of the nightstand. I hang off the bed and grab my laptop.

"why was that under your bed?" he asks.

"so I can get it without getting up" I shrug.

I open it and exit out of my tabs that unfortunately didn't close.

I look up nervously at frank who is sitting across from me looking at me.

"what? Hiding porn or something?" he jokes.

"No" I say way to quickly and in my natural voice.

he laughs "I said that as a joke, but you said that way to quickly for it to be nothing and you said that in your normal voice." I shake my head.

"no- I mean- what?" I try to save it but fail.

I look down at my lap. "right I forgot you're 'innocent'," he lifts my chin with his finger and smirks "you can lie to others, but you cant lie to me,"

I stare quietly.

"god, your adorable you easter egg," he laughs.

I hide a smile. The movie plays and I lay down. Against my wishes I fall asleep.

"easter egg" I get shaken, "wake up" frank says.

"nooooo" I whine.

"yesssssss" he imitates my whine.

I wake up more and realize I'm using him as a pillow. I snuggle up to him more "you're my pillow now you don't have a choice,"

The rest of the night is us being idiots.

I realize that I finally have a friend. It couldn't be better.

:(

again this is prewritten, longer period of sad and normal length chapters or longer chapters less period of sad?

cause like there's a lot (11 exactly) of sad chapters, so should I combined it into 3-5 chapters?

up to you guys, i dont care