31: uhhh what -frank

two updates in one day :) I would've updated earlier but like life exists

First few classes go by and are quite boring. 

I go to Phil's class and he looks confused.

"Hi," I greet him.

"Hi," he says.

"I'm assuming that you are wondering why I'm cross dressing today, and wearing the flower crown" he nods, "I lost a bet to Gerard." I shrug.

"How are you?"

I shrug, "could be better could be worse. I guess Gerard is what's getting me through this." He nods.

Class goes by and of course a few guys try to flirt me.

I leave class after a quick conversation with Phil.

I meet up with Lindsey before I get pushed in the bathroom. 3 of kinda tall people corner me. They act kinda creepy to me and

I kick the guy as hard as I can, the other two try to attack me. I knee one in the balls hard the punch the other in the stomach hard and push them to the ground before punching him in the face. 

"You guys tried, I'm a kid from the worst parts of jersey, you were going to hurt me for your pleasure, your disgusting."

We walk off to lunch and I see Gerard.

I run over, "guess what," They all look curious, "I beat up three jocks,"

Their eyes widen, "why?" Someone asks and one of the jocks come up to me.

He grabs my shirt "what the fuck is wrong with you? Do you want high school to be hell for you?"

"Do you want the video of you ignoring my consent then me beating you up everywhere? How's your side" I jab it and he flinches, "does you bitch ass want the whole school to know a small boy beat you and your friends when we left you couldn't move."

"Good luck surviving," he spits.

"Good luck getting a job." I smile and wave.

I turn around and smile. "Anyway, Happy birthday Gerard,"

"Uh thanks,"

"Frank Iero pissing off another senior," Pete says.

"I've almost been mugged, I beat that dude up too,"

The stare in shock, "what? Come on it's Gerard's birthday, it's about him not me,"

"I have to do one thing first," Gerard's says and I nod.

I don't know what I was expecting, but I know Gerard crawling on the table and standing up wasn't it.

"I'd like to address something", he yells.

I've never seen a cafeteria get quiet that fast ever.

"I'd like to address the rumors about my friend Frank, none of them are true, anything bad isn't true."

"What about the rumors that he beat up those seniors," someone yells.

He looks down at me and I nod.

"Those seniors cornered him and that was self defense. Ok where did you hear the rumors besides that one." Quite a bit of people point to his old friends, "I didn't want to be friends with toxic people and eventually got upset that they no longer had their protection, so they tried to hurt someone I called about." he looked at them, "am I wrong?" They stare in shock. "Exactly"

"How do we know he's not forcing you to say this."

"Really? You still don't believe me? If he is so awful would he be wearing a flower crown because his best friend asked him to? Would he be wearing what he is now? Would I do this?" He asks, I look at him confused before he squats down grabs my hair and kisses me. I kiss back before it's over almost to quickly. He lets go of my hair. I can't fucking speak.

"Now if anyone has to spread rumors about him, it better be something good about him."

He jumps down and sits down, "I-I-I uhhh what?" I stutter as my brain stops functioning. "But Gee your soulmate?"

He grabs my wrist and holds it up. "you fucking idiot," he whispers.

I look at it and I hug him. "Thank you," I start crying, "thank you so much, I couldn't imagine someone better,"

"You're welcome Frank" he hugs me back.

I kiss him softly and just hug him.