4: I know what decency is Suzie -gerard

Hello, its 1 am right now, i dont remember what happens in this chapter, anyway, enjoy?

As soon as I saw how quickly his face dropped I knew I fucked up.

Why would I say that to anyone? I'm an asshole. Who says that to some one they don't know.

Shit. This random hot guy I saw at McDonald's probably hates me now. I turn to my probably fake friends and sigh "I'll be back guys"

"are you going to that bitch?" Suzie asks. I nod. "what are you going to do, apologize?" she laughs. I nod again. "why he's the one who was being an asshole to you"

"because I know what decency is Suzie," I say in the sweetest voice I can manage. Why am I friends with them again?

I go towards the direction he went to, I hear quiet sniffling in the bathroom that's never used.

Shit.

I knock at the stall. "apple juice boy?" I don't know what else to address him as.

"Go away you asshole." He says. I frown.

"please let me in." 

He refuses again.

"fuck it." I mumble and hope he doesn't hear me.

I crawl under the stall and hope no one comes in at that second.

I didn't wear shorts today. That would be awkward as fuck.

I see him in the corner in a ball. I crawl over quickly.

"I'm sorry" I say while I hug him.

He just sits there, crying as quiet as he can.

After a while his breathing becomes more normal.

"hello?" I ask softly. When I hear no answer I look at his face only to notice he's asleep. He looks so peaceful I don't want to wake him up. I don't think he'd appreciate me starring at him all day.  I gently shake him awake.

"hey, excuse me? You fell asleep." I say softly.

He moves slightly. "oh fuck I missed first class... you did too. Oh sorry for breaking down like that earlier. " he says rather quickly.

I shrug, "I wanted to apologize for what I said, it clearly upset you. Also we have a half hour"

He nods, "no ones ever apologized to me before... and kindness, besides Jamia... its been years, 3rd grade? Yeah I think so."

I hug him, "no ones ever been mean to me before," I smile and sit leaning against the stall door. "Apple juice boy? Why did you move here?" I ask.

He sighs "one you can call me Frank, well some asshole harassed my best friend, Jamia, told me I couldn't do any thing because I'm short, well I wasn't to happy and broke his nose...and ribs" I laugh at his response.

"how tall are you?"  I ask.

He mumbles, I ask him to speak louder. "5'5 ish, maybe, but that's probably because I eat like every other day or so. Sometimes less. Wish I could eat more, but I cant. Yeah that definitely fucked up my growing,"

"I'm what... 5'6, 5'7, 5'8, I don know how tall I am, but that's not healthy... your eating..." I comment.

He nods in agreement.

"ok, why the fuck did you grab my dick?" is what I want to say. I just replace the word dick with crotch I also don't say the fuck.

He smiles and looks so happy to answer. "only Mia knows, so a while back she dared me to grab the boys dicks on my first day of school. I did and well it became a tradition. I was in that school for... 2 years, every firsts days that's what I did. Its also funny to see how many 'straight' boys with toxic masculinity get boners because a boy grabbed their dick. God the amount of guys that wanted to me to give them a blowjob or fuck me after was hilarious,"

"what is that? and did you?" I ask wanting to see how long I can keep this up.

"adult stuff and only when they were hot and admit that its gay, and they're either gay or bi, I didn't feel like explaining other labels to them. God that was nice, some of them already knew they were gay and some of those boys let me top them," he explained.

"what's topping?" I ask like I'm 5.

"I- how don't you know this shit? more adult things" He just stares speechless.

"what type of adult things?" lets see how far i can take this.

"sex" I tilt my head like I'm confused "dear god, its a thing that adults do for fun, or for children," he try's to explain with out ruining my 'innocence'.

I giggle at his explanation.